identity jk ff 28

Episode 28:

Jakii: i want her..... (said in his lustful eyes)

Meanwhile Nazz went near her father

Nazz: here take your medicines,,, how can you soo irresponsible dad..

Nazz.dad: ok..ok...I'm sorry i won't from now on....btw what takes you this long,,is your shopping didn't complete yet..

Nazz: noo...i actually bump to someone on the way coming to meet you,,, you know what dad....he looks like soo rich ,, he has black glasses 👓 put on 5 or 6 guys behind him..looks like his bodyguards...

Hearing his daughter statement he got tensed up & trembled in fear...

Nazz.dad: d-did h-he said anything to youu???

He asked in a worried tone...she noticed the fear in his eyes..

Nazz: nooo...why.? And why are you so tensed..?

Nazz.dad: n-nothing....just go from here okay.. don't stay here any longer.

After some days...

Nazz.dad: b-boss..... why y-you called m-me....so sudden...

Jakii: don't you know???

He asked raising his one eyebrow.. and old man kept his gaze low not daring to look at him because he know what he was going to say...he just nodded his head as no..

Jakii: hmmm.... you know that i was searching for a girl since few days right..!!
Nazz.dad: y-yes boss...

Jakii: and know where she was actually is..... still you didn't mind to inform me WHY....

Getting sudden shout the old man gulped in fear...

Jakii: Answer.Me......why you hide this from me because she is your daughter... huh........

Nazz.dad: b-boss....she is just 18years old.... please... do-don't ruin her l-life... i beg you.....she has dreams plea...

Jakii: SHUT UP.......i don't fu££ing care...i want her means...i want her,, so bring her to me other wise you know very well what i can do....

Present in past...

Nazz.dad: i tried to save you from that  monster but .... there is no use of it nazii...,in this one year i made reasons to get you away from him but now no use... you have to marry him,,or else he'll kill us all...

Nazz.mom: NO....way....my daughter is not going to marry this criminal,,i won't let that happen..... this is all happening because of you.... you're working under him and didn't mind to tell us....WHY....

Nazz.dad: if i told you you won't allow me,,, that's why i kept it secret.... because of our poverty i had to lie to you all,,, no one is ready to give me work so i chooses this path...iam sorry

Giving his explanation he left from there crying....and nazii was dropped on the floor while crying in shock that her father whom she respected & thought as her ideal type was the one giving his daughter completely surrendering to a gangster...

Jas: naziii...... don't cry.... nothing will happen to you please....we are there for you please.....

Nazii: h-how ca-can i not....i can't marry him.....i won't he is a criminal,a gangster...how dad gave up that easily.....mom....i-i have my dreams mom.....i wa-wanted to be a doctor, and don't want to end up with him...

Nazz.mom: you won't.....i won't let that happen.... just go from HERE.....

Nazz looked at her mom not understanding her words...