identity jk ff 14

Episode 14:

Y/n: j-jungkook .....

She wanted to say something but nothing came out..... jk took his steps towards her until her back touch the wall,,, she tried to go from there but jk stopped her by putting his hand on the wall and trapped her inbetween him looking in her eyes deeply..

Y/n: w-what are you d-doing kook....

She almost said that in a wishper because of the closeness they had and it can clearly hearable to him..

Jk: don't you know what i want..?

He said that in a husky voice that made her shiver down to her Spain,,She was confused don't know what to say just stayed like that but soon she noticed that he shifted his eyes to her her lips while likking his lips,,,

She was confused don't know what to say just stayed like that but soon she noticed that he shifted his eyes to her her lips while likking his lips,,,

Y/n: j-jungkook.... this i-is wrong...let me go ...

Jk: what's wrong baby.....iam feeling thirsty sooo.....

She widened her eyes the way he spoke and he intentionally moving closer to her ready to kiss her,,,, and y/n closed her eyes thight but it never came,, instead a loud laugh came from jk,, hearing that she opened her eyes and jungkook was laughing like a maniac while holding his stomach.

Jk: hahaha... hahaa what you...you thought idiot hahaha, look at your face ....all so red hahahaha...

Y/n now got that he was teasing her and she get irritated because of him,, and searched for something to hit him,,, and took the bottle she put aside a while ago..

Y/n: you punk..... you wanted to play right now take this idiot ...

Jk: no..no.. y/ n nooo..

She chased him in kitchen and wanted to drop water on him ,, they both are running from kitchen to living room and all over the house..

Jimin: what are they doing..?

Jin: she must giving him his punishment...

Hwan: what.....did something happened between them...

V: actually jungkook kis....

Before he could say namjoon covered his mouth and said..

RM: nothing... aunty jk teased her before so maybe because of that she get angry and returning him his doing...

Hwan: ohhh.... This kids will never change.....

Meanwhile jk run to the backyard and stopped then y/n poured water on him completely...

Y/n : now iam satisfied..... don't do that again to me... ok..

Saying that she was about to go jk held her wrist and pulled her towards him by putting other hand on her waist,,, and looking in her eyes he said..

Jk: what if i do that again and again...