identity jk ff 11

Episode 11:

Y/n pov: I slowly closed my eyes,,i don't know what gotten into him suddenly,,,he is kissing me infront of everyone,, infront of his EX.Girlfriend,,, after a couple of minutes he slowly took his hand from my waist which was holding me a while ago and backing a little he deeply looks into my eyes,,i did same too looking like that for a while he again held my hand and dragged me along with him to his ex-girlfriend , who stayed like statue and said...

Jk: i think now you got a believe in my words..... that we are in love with eachother..

Y/n pov: WHAT...... love and we both from when,,,,

He said that bringing her close to him by putting his hand on y/ns shoulder.
And Mia looking at her with full of hatred.

Jk: don't be  in dilama that i still loves you and one more thing,,i don't have any interest in those girls who already lost their varginity , and you don't deserve my love Mia..... Sooo don't show your face again.

With that he left the place with y/n and his huyngs...

Mia: the harsh words you said to me jungkook,,one day you have to pay for this... and iam not going to leave you that easily, you are mine only mine.

Time skips at coffee shop...

All the way to coffee shop no one spoke only silence filled in car,,,, Suga, RM& Jin asked several times what happened but no one dared to speak about it and converted the topic y/n ,& jungkook was lost in their thoughts.....,, but one thing for sure jungkook was staring at her with his deep dark brown eyes like he wants to read her,but she just hang her head down not even looking at anyone..

Suga: y/n .... are you okay..... because iam observing you since you came out of the mall you lost some where not as exited as you came before....

Jin: yeah I also noticed that,, what happened?

Y/n: aaa.... nothing,,iam just tired.

Y/n knew that jk was looking at her,she can feel his stares,,,, now that was making her nervous and she can't look into his eyes after what happened....

Y/n: taehynge.....

V:hmm...

Y/n: will you drop me at my home..

V: now....
Y/n: yes...i wanted to go and take rest soo...

V: okay... Com...

Jk: I'll drop her,,, you enjoy your coffee tae....

He said looking at V,,After hearing y/n widened her eyes and shakes her head as no looking at V ,, because she don't want to go with jungkook,,,,tae smiles a little of her cute behaviour, and understand her situation...

V: it's ok jungkookahh... I'll drop her, because iam the one who brought her here..

Jk: i said I'll drop her,,,, come y/n,,, bye huyngs.....

Without waiting for any reply from others he held her hand and dragged out of the cafe within fraction of seconds... RM, Jin and Suga shocked to his behaviour and jhope, jimin & taehynge laughed out loud, from controlling it for a  while...

V, jhope, jimin: hahahhhaaaa.......

RM: why are you guys are laughing.... and what happened to both of them,,they are behaving wierd...

Three of them told what happened earlier in the mall.

Suga: i hope this won't leads to any bad for them.....

Meanwhile...in car y/n was avoiding jk and he was dying to talk with her but he don't know how to and where to start the conversation., after debating in his mind he cleared his throat and spoke...