identity jk ff 33

Episode 33:

After shehnaz Gone.......

Jakii: are you sure.....she is dead......

He was talking with chichan on phone at Nazz house 🏡,,, he directly came here after landing in India,,, because he decided to give arohi to them cause he don't wanted to take her responsibility...... just then he get a call from chichan reporting about Nazz dead and Daniel betrayal,, he burned in anger......

Chichan on call: as long as she is dead ,, i think our deal also end here..

Jakii: no.... Why are you backing..

Chichan : if you don't want me to back,, then give me a girl as beautiful as her or else give me my money back and you also won't get any support from me.....

Jakii held his hairs in frustration, trying to convince him then his eyes unknowingly landed on Jasmine,, whos was looking at him mad yet giving disgusted look holding arohi in her arms......he smirked evilly getting evil plan.....

Jakii: okay I'll give you another one,, who is beautiful and infact fresh too...
And don't let him die I'll kill him with my own hands.....

Saying that he went towards jas,,and the aged parents looking at him confused...

Jakii: get ready to leave for Taiwan.... How can i not noticed you,, you grown up well....but not as your sister she is something,,i lied to her that lost interest in her but still I'm not enough of her......

As he was talking shamelessly to jas , then suddenly he get a burning sensation on his left cheek,, turning to side he saw Nazz.mom who slapped him hard not able control her anger...

Nazz.mom: are you a human or what do you even have a heart..... because of you my nazzii lost everything in her life and now her life too....not even feeling 1% guilty you are making another plans,, listen to me carefully,,i won't let work your plans,,i won't let you spoil my another daughter's life too....ahhh...

Before she could finish he held her neck squeezing tightly in his grip ,,jas & her dad gasped seeing the scene infront of them and tried to release her from him...

Jakii: how dare you..huh.... I'll get what i want no matter what did you get that.....

He said in his gretted teath and released her causing her to breath heavily,,,,

Jakii: tomorrow we are leaving that's it....

He said and left from their and mr.khan(nazz.dad) again give up on him and told jas to get ready,,jas looked at him unbelievably...... after knowing all these Gracia came from Spain...

Gracia: how can he do like this.... what he thinks of himself...we should not stay silent anymore for atleast  give justice to nazii's death....and jas we have to save her at any cost,,, wait I'll call Rehan... he'll do something definitely.....

Saying that she called him and informed the worst situation here and about shehnaz too....next day Rehan came with high security of police to catch that monster and give him his punishment...

Rehan: amii (mom) don't worry I'm here and i promise I'll send him in lock-up for the sins he did to our family,,o-our nazii....

Before he go out to arrest him with police he stopped seeing mr.khan who stood there with blood all over his body...... everyone gasped seeing him like that in shock....

Mr.khan: i-i killed him....i f-finished that monster who is the culprit of my n-naziii's death...i killed him..i killed h-him.....

He kneeled infront of his family and police,, crying...
/////////Jakii: how dare you to betray me on my back.....