identity jk ff 20

Episode 20:

Y/n: who is that girl Yuna...how they know eachother....?

Jimin: she is his friend maybe from 5or6 years and also a close friend of Mia...

V: in fact she is the mediator of their love..... and you know that Mia is very close to Jin huyng family,, and that's how their lo...

Y/n: stop...! I don't want to listen their so called love story....

Jimin &V: hmmmm....

They both are controlling the laugh,,

Minju: jimin come lets have dan....ohhh Y/N ..... when you came.... you looks gorgeous baby.....

Y/n: thank you unniee...

Y/n pov: Minju..jimin g.friend ,,,i met her many times few months back jimin introduced me to her,,,, and not to lie...she is really a very sweet person,,, from that day we both have in contact with eachother...not only her i also have in a good relation with Jin oppa, namjoon , jhope oppas fiance's tooo..

Y/n: why everyone is excited this much...

Minju: yeah ... because music is going to start,,soo who don't wanted to dance with their partners...huh..

Y/n: ohh..

Minju: don't you wanna dance..?

Y/n: noo..you carry on..

Minju: ok...jimin.come...

With that jimin & minju left to dance,, and y/n eyes was searching for jk and he is talking with Yuna and other friends happily...

Yuna: jk.... can i say you something..?

Jk: yeah ...tell me

Yuna: jk...i-i think you should think about her again,, you both should have talk ....Mia is..

Jk: stop it Yuna....if this is what you want to talk then don't say it..

Yuna: why not kook...why not,,,i can't see you both like this because you both are important for me..,i wanted to see you both happy & normal again,,,i admit she did a mistake but this is not the solution jk...i know you still love her..

Jk: i don't love her dam it...i completely moved on from her.,if you again bring this topic to me iam sure iam going to cut our friendship so mind your own.

He left from her with anger,,,he expected something today but happening some other things,,, by frustration he went to V & y/n ,, where they were talking.. seeing him comming towards her y/n's face lighten up..

V: didn't you finished your personal time talking with your other friends this early...

Jk didn't said anything to tea's mock.. just looked at him with a sign .

Y/n: are you okay kook....i mean you look frustrated a little...
Jk: yeah iam okay.... it's just... leave it, btw where is aunty why sh she didn't came...

Y/n: she wanted too but at last minute she got a light headache so she decided to stay at home...

Jk just nodded to her and looks forward where everyone is dancing with their fiancees including his huyngs...Jin,RM, jhope & jimin.

RM: did you liked it.(while dancing)

Yeji: what...

RM: the decorations baby....

Yeji: yeah i loved it,,,,how could I not when it's yours choice....

Jin: i don't know about her joon,,,but i liked it very much... you have a good taste bro ...but i only pray for one this happy event not be ruined by anyone like mine spoild by Mia..