identity jk ff 18

Episode 18:

V: to confess.......

Y/n: WHAT...... w-what do you want to confess...

V: no...no...n-not me it's himm....h-he wants to s-say something to you

V pointed at jk who was drowned in alcohol and admiring y/n with his deo eyes....at the moment y/n noticed both of them up to down,,,they are even struggling to stand...

Y/n: what is it kook?...... okay leave it for now... come inside and sleep here today ,, you both are not in good state to talk and to drive ,,,,so rest in my parents room,,,they are not at home...

V:ahhh.....re-really.......wow.... jungkookahh y-you got more chance..heehee...

They both laughed like a little kids,,jk blushing to tea's words and in other hand y/n was looking at them blankly not understanding any of their words..

Y/n: hey.... don't behave strange,,go to that room and sleep quietly, we'ill talk mrng..

Saying that she showed them her parents room ,,,,they both started going towards the room then jk stumbled with his steps because of alcohol and about fall y/n held him,, and thaught to support him to the room,,, and V noticed it and smiling a little he said...

V: i-i forget my vine bottle at carrr...i w-will go and comeee  back un- untill than you carry him to room okayyy....

Saying that he left,y/n held jk by taking his hand on her shoulder and she kept other hand on his waist for supporting,,soon they reached to room...

Y/n: ahhh..... your're soo heavy.....hufff
i think this bunny spending his half of the day in ggymm... Ahhh..

She finally let him laid on bed she thaught he fell asleep but he was mumbling something with half closed eyes...she curiously went near his face to hear what he was saying but she couldn't hear,, taking a sign she was about to go jk held her hand and pulled her onto bed hovering above her,,,she slowly opens her tightly closed eyes only to see jk with bare distance...

she curiously went near his face to hear what he was saying but she couldn't hear,, taking a sign she was about to go jk held her hand and pulled her onto bed hovering above her,,,she slowly opens her tightly closed eyes only to see jk with bare d...

Y/n:ahh...k-kook ,,,yo-...

Jk: shhh.....not a word y/nah..

He put his finger on her lips,, and said that with a low and husky voice that makes her butterflies in her stomach.. and slowly taking his hand from her lips to her cheek and tugging some of her hair strands back of ear,,,,his  hot breath hitting on her face which is making her even more nervous..

Jk: what are you doing to me y/n...why i feel like this towards you....even though you're still mysterious to me i...

Y/n cutted him by his words asking about what he was talking 'mysterious' she didn't understand...

Y/n: what mysterious kook ....who are mysterious to you....

He chuckls lightly and said still staying in same position..