Chap397-South Korea's number one Beauty

After the celebration dinner, the studio's staff dined near the new office building.

Since the studio paid the two hundred million dollars back to the Park Corporation overnight, Felix and the others dared not ask anything Roseanne at all. Although the studio now had a lot of liquidity, they were still cooperating with other investors, but Roseanne suddenly paid back the money to the Park Corporation... Even if they didn't know exactly what happened, they could guess that there must be something wrong between Roseanne and CEO Park.

And it must be a big problem.

The atmosphere of the dinner was revived by Roseanne's awkward emotional experience. Everyone was laughing and joking when Roseanne's cell phone rang.

Roseanne took the phone, took a look at the caller ID, then picked up the call, saying flatly, "Hello?"

Hearing clearly what the person on the other side of the phone said, she said calmly, "I see."

...

Mixology Bar in downtown, Seoul.

Elegant blues sounded, and the slow singer in the bar was singing with a guitar. Young men and women were embracing and caressing each other on the dance floor, and the atmosphere was ambiguous and sweet.

Roseanne, wearing the soft, long white dress she wore in the dinner party just now, crossed the dance floor deadpan. The bar was a combination of a pub and sober bar and was crowded and hot. She took down the scarf and threw it into the bag. Without the cover of the scarf, the V-shaped neckline exposed large areas of her white skin around the collarbone. Although she wasn't overly nude, she still stood out on the dark dance floor and attracted the attention of many men around her.

However, she didn't look like that kind of woman who came to this place to drink and hang out through the night.

Her cold and indifferent look attracted many people's attention, and soon she went inside and reached the place Kim Seokjin said on the phone.

He said Park Jimin was drunk and called Roseanne to pick him up.

Kim Seokjin wanted to drive away the bar girl who had been hanging around their room. However, as soon as Roseanne showed up, Park Jimin, who had been drinking quietly, suddenly dragged the bar girl who had just come up to him to the sofa beside him. Although he didn't put his arm around the girl's waist, he took the expensive bottle of wine in her hand, opened it himself, talked, and laughed affectionately with the girl, who was almost jumping for joy.

He was clearly not drunk, but if he was not drunk, why did he dragged the woman to his side and have her sit beside him although he didn't even bother to look at her just now?

He never flirted with women.

Although Seong Mina invited him several times, he only went out with her once because Park Group's store in a shopping mall had a problem, and he went to deal with the problem and disputes.

A man who had no interest in any woman other than Roseanne was holding a strange bar girl remitting a pungent smell of cheap perfume by his side?

Did he really want to divorce Roseanne Lin?

When Kim Seokjin was about to tell the bar girl who was leaning on Park Jimin to go away, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Roseanne come across the dance floor deadpan. His hand paused and was surprised that Roseanne would come so soon.

Kim Seokjin rubbed between his eyebrows, then put down the glass in his hand and got up to stop Roseanne. "Wait a minute. Don't go over there. He's drunk. Come with me to the car to get some sobering pill."