Chap247-Valuing of sex over friendship

This was the first time Roseanne was buying an anti-pregnancy pill.

As she stood in the pharmacy, she struggled with choosing the right brand. Finally, the store employee directed her to a pink box with only one pill inside. She scrutinized it for several moments before her gaze shifted back to the medicine counter.

"Miss, do you still need anything?"

"Do you have pregnancy tests?"

"We do. Please wait for a moment, I'll bring one to you."

When Roseanne left the pharmacy, she held the anti-pregnancy medication for Jennie in one hand, and the pregnancy test for herself in the other.

The symptoms she was experiencing did not seem to suggest pregnancy, but at the same time, the possibility could not be completely ruled out. As her body tended to be weak against the cold, she never gave the likelihood of pregnancy much thought.

A weak disposition against cold was associated with a 'cold' uterus. Although the impact was not significant, it slightly lowered the chances of pregnancy.

Thus, Roseanne always dismissed the possibility of pregnancy. However, since she had already come to the pharmacy, she decided to buy a pregnancy test just to be sure. She knows that Park Jimin didn't seem to like wearing protection when they intimate but because of her sake, he was wearing but however last night they did intimate without using any protection. She didn't urge him to use nor she didn't mind of having pregnant by now.

When she returned to Jennie's place, Jennie had already showered and changed her clothes. Aside from the marks on her neck that could not be concealed, she appeared as normal.

"Do you want to move to my place for the next few days?" Roseanne handed the pill to her. She had planned to help her clean the clothes left strewn across the bedroom floor, but the moment she entered, she saw that both the bed and the ground were cleaned up.

Although Jennie was used to staying with men in the base, she also really valued cleanliness. This was the first time she had revealed such an unkempt appearance.

"It's all right. It's been more than a month since you properly met up with Park Jimin . The two of you should enjoy the rare, private time. Ryujin informed me that she will come in a few days so there is no need for me to accompany you more. I'll return to America after healing my wounds."

"But you can't leave me here alone. I said I need a sister by my side to talk. Ryujin is a cold blooded person like Kim Taehyung. What if Taehyung come and..."

"He has already flown back to America. For the time being, he won't be returning." Jennie's expression was composed.

Roseanne slowly furrowed her brows. "Flown back to America? He just bullied you to this state, and in a blink of an eye, that bastard has already gone back to America and you will follow him?"

"After all, he is still my husband. I should follow wherever he goes."

Jennie did not explain more. She pursed her lips slightly: "Roseanne, I don't wish for Park Jimin to know about this. I don't want to affect their friendship because of me. So..."

"Put your mind at ease and rest well. I won't tell him," Roseanne replied without hesitation.

Jennie did not speak further. She curved her lips slightly, but clearly, she did not have the mood to smile right now.

Roseanne could tell that there were more stories between Jennie and Taehyung then she talked to her in condo. If Taehyung really love her, he wouldn't do like this to Jennie without she touch his bottom line. However, Jennie was not someone who enjoyed sharing about her private matters.