Chap278-Am I really pregnant?

When they arrived at the hospital, Kim Seokjin asked Ryujin to accompany Roseanne to have a blood test.

It was 9:00 p.m., and most doctors had got off work. They were surprised to see him coming to the hospital at such a time because as far as they knew, Doctor Kim seldom went to the hospital after work.

As Roseanne was brought here by Kim Seokjin, the on-duty doctors quickly gave Roseanne a medical examination.

When Roseanne walked to his office with the results of her examinations, she heard Kim Seokjin talking on the phone.

"Still no news? He has been missing for a whole day. From what I know of him, he has never been like this. Taehyung, there must be some accident not expected by us. We'd better find him within 24 hours. Otherwise, his life might be in danger..."

After hearing his words, Roseanne paused outside the door.

At this time, his voice softened a bit. "I'll take care of Roseanne. She has come back to South Korea. She looks calm. Ryujin will stay with her."

"No. No. This is not Ryujin's fault. Taehyung, let me warn you. As a big brother of you, I didn't involve in your personal cases. I know all the things that you did to your wife but I didn't tell anything because you two are husband and wife. But Ryujin is not your wife. You can't do anything to hurt her. Hear me out?!"

Then he continued to say something on the other side of the line. Roseanne knocked on the door, and Kim Seokjin immediately hung up.

"The results of your medical examination have come out?" Kim Seokjin turned his eyes to Roseanne who came into his office.

Roseanne grunted in response and came up to hand him the test reports, asking, "What does the hCG value mean?"

Kim Seokjin hadn't read the page with the hCG value. After hearing her question, he raised his eyebrows and picked that page out. He glanced at it and then looked up at Roseanne.

"When was your last period?"

"..."

Roseanne suddenly realized that she shouldn't take Kim Seokjin merely as Park Jimin's good buddy here. He was a doctor, and it was normal for him to ask her such a question.

"About a month ago." As soon as she said this, she froze.

Her period should have come two days ago, but it hadn't come. However, her period was very regular.

"Your hCG value is positive, which means that you're pregnant, Mrs. Park." Kim Seokjin looked at her with a smile.

Roseanne looked at him in surprise. "What?"

"Why are you so surprised? Your hCG value is standard, not high or low, which means you don't have an ectopic pregnancy. Let's go to see a gynecologist later. If you don't have anything wrong, then you threw up this morning because of your pregnancy." Kim Seokjin read the other test reports about her, and then made an appointment with a gynecologist with his computer. He glanced at Roseanne only to find her still frozen there as if she didn't understand what had happened.

"Why are you just standing there?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Am I really..." Roseanne looked at him incredulously. "...pregnant?"

Kim Seokjin cast a helpless glance at her. "Do you think the testing machines in the hospital are toys? You are pregnant. According to the time of your last period, you became pregnant three or four weeks ago. Your pregnancy time is so short that it can only be confirmed through a blood test, but you are pregnant indeed."

"I just had a physical examination done than three weeks ago. And the doctor prescribed me a lot of traditional Korean medicines to treat my uterine coldness problem."

"Obviously, you could not find if you were pregnant three weeks ago. The pregnancy time should be counted according to the time of your last period. The traditional Korean medicines worked on you. Besides, during this period, you and Park Jimin had had sex more than once, right? Without using protection?"

"..."

Yes, they had had sex more than once, or to be exact, for many many times...

So, when she thought it would take her a long time to conceive a baby, she was told she had already been pregnant?

This was a great surprise, but the one she wanted to share this good news with was not around.

Then Roseanne went to see a gynecologist and received another examination. In the end, it was confirmed that she was pregnant. Because of uterine coldness, her body was more sensitive, so her pregnancy symptoms came earlier and stronger than on common women.

When Roseanne walked out of the consulting room, Ryujin, who was waiting for her, came up and looked at her with affection. "Mrs. Park, are you really pregnant?"

Yes, she was.

But where was Park Jimin?

Where was her baby's father?

—-

She left the hospital and came back to the long-lost Park mansion. As before, Auntie Shin came out to greet her. Seeing her again, she happily beckoned other servants to carry her luggage. She escorted her upstairs and kept asking her how she had been in Uk these months.

It had been just three months, and it seemed that nothing had changed. Park mansion was still that warm mansion, and Auntie Shin was still that enthusiastic Auntie Shin.

The furnishings in the bedroom had not changed, and her wardrobe hasn't changed much since she left.

"Mrs. Park, why did you come back at such a time. It's almost midnight. Are you hungry? Shall I make some night snack for you?" Auntie Shin asked with a smile.

"I'm not hungry and it's late. Go to sleep, Auntie Shin. See you tomorrow," Roseanne answered gently. Then she walked to the window, opened it, and looked out at the falling snow.

It was early winter when she left. It didn't snow at that time, but now the gardens and swimming pools of the mansion that were over two thousand square meters large were all covered with snow.

Auntie Shin thought Roseanne was tired because of the journey, so she told her to go to sleep early and went out, not disturbing her.

Ryujin waited outside. When Auntie Shin left, she entered the room. "I'll stay with you at the mansion. There are a lot of guest rooms, and I can live here. Call me if you have any problems."

"You've been busy all day. Go to sleep," Roseanne said flatly, standing at the window motionlessly.

There was silence in the room. Roseanne gazed out the window for quite a while and didn't close the window until she felt the cold winter wind. She turned around and walked to the bed. At the moment she touched the bed, she lay down backward. There seemed to be his smell on the quilt, which meant that he lived at the mansion before he went abroad.

Roseanne rolled over on the bed, buried her face into the quilt, and took a deep breath. The next second, she smelled a slight, clean, and masculine smell. It was as if Park Jimin was lying right beside her.

She was sleepy but didn't want to sleep. She took her cell phone and began to send messages to Park Jimin.

Roseanne: [Hubby, You told me to wait for you to come back. You said you would take me to South Korea.]

Roseanne: [Park Jimin, you can't just break your promise.]

Roseanne: [Where are you?]

Like a stone sinking into the sea, the message got no reply. Her cell phone and his cell phone would show whether the other party had read the message or not. Half an hour later, the messages she sent to him were still displayed as 'unread.'

Roseanne's nose went sour. She was about to put her cell phone down when her cell phone suddenly vibrated in her palm.