Chap307-Groan out in pain

Looking at the child whose leg was seriously wounded, the crowd was completely silent. No one spoke up. However, on the Kim base's side, everyone was holding onto their guns tightly.

Aqib had really lost all his patience. From the start, he had already made plans for the worst possible scenario. He directed the gun toward those children's back and slowly began to shift his feet against the ground.

The moment any of the police officers dared to do anything, he would ignite all of the landmines.

None of them would be left alive!

Everyone was watching as this scene unfolded.

Except for Roseanne.

As the people were shifting backward, so she was finally able to catch a glimpse of Park Jimin.

She stared at him.

Everyone was shifting backward. He was the only one heading straight in.

When Park Jimin appeared, Aqib's enraged expression finally became more composed.

"Mr. Park!" Officer Entes rushed forward to stop him, but Park Jimin blocked he raised arm.

"I'll head over." His tone was mild.

Kim Taehyung, who was on the other side, knew that it was impossible to stop him. He gave a look to all of the men from the base, and they immediately responded by raising their guns; they were prepared to take action at any time.

Right now, both parties were in a stalemate. Neither dared to make a careless move.

Park Jimin's appearance caught the attention of everyone on Aqib's side.

Roseanne watched as Park Jimin stepped into the danger zone and glanced at the people surrounding her. She carefully hid behind the crowd.

Staying behind the large crowd, she slowly shifted her feet to approach.

Aqib and his people's attention were all focused on Park Jimin, Officer Entes, and Kim Taehyung . As long as the three of them did not make any strange movements or commands, it meant that they were temporarily safe. Since they did not issue any orders, the people around them naturally would not dare to make any hasty movements either.

Jennie, who had rushed over, was preparing to sneak attack from the back when she saw that Roseanne had gone around the back on the ground and was quite a distance away from her.

Her expression was startled. She wanted to rush over, but right now, it was impossible to make any large movements. She lightened her steps and did her best to chase after her.

Just as everyone was watching Park Jimin's approach, Aqib glanced at Dali. Dali chuckled coldly as he prepared himself to use Park Jimin as the final bargaining chip.

However, they did not sense that there was actually someone behind them.

The police officers were still withdrawing backward. Aqib watched as Jimin moved close enough for him to touch and was about to state his conditions for negotiation. He did not sense anything strange.

At this moment, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung noticed a white silhouette standing across them, at the back of the crowd.

Just as Jimin's paused in his footsteps, Taehyung abruptly raised his arm.

Peng—

A gunshot was fired; Taehyung had fired a blank toward the sky and captured Aqib's attention. Just as Aqib was about to raise his gun toward Park Jimin, another unexpected gunshot resounded from behind.