Chap224-Locked up inside Kim mansion

Roseanne had already stepped toward the conference room door. Her expression was startled as she faltered by the door.

That day, the issue she should not have been concerned about, the suspicion and mistrust that should not have existed, when she really wanted to ask if she had left any marks on his life...

Right now, was this considered a form of response?

Was she important?

At the same time, Roseanne felt a familiar gaze land on her back. She stood in her position, aware that this was the principal's meeting room and that there were many important figures present. She composed herself and took quick steps out of the room.

Jennie stood outside, waiting for her. When she saw Roseanne appear, she immediately approached, using her gaze to ask if the person inside was really Park Jimin. Roseanne nodded and headed downstairs.

The sky had already turned dark. The City's street lights were flickering on, and the lights in University were a distance away.

Roseanne said that she wanted to be alone for a while, so Jennie stood a distance away from her to not disturb her. Watching as Roseanne paced back and forth on the campus grounds, Jennie could not understand what she was thinking about.

After around an hour, the sky gradually darkened. In the school building, only the highest floor was still lit.

Roseanne saw the lights in the conference room on the highest floor turning off. She abruptly took quick steps to enter through the back door and saw several school heads arriving downstairs. When she saw Professor Jay at the back, she approached to ask, "Professor, has the meeting ended?"

"It's already past eight, you haven't returned to the dormitory?" Professor Jay looked at her in astonishment. "The wind is strong today. You should head back soon to rest, don't catch a cold."

"Has everyone left?" Roseanne did not see Park Jimin's silhouette.

"The investor has already left. I stayed back with several other school heads to extend the meeting by several minutes. Right now, there's no one left in the meeting room. Why? Who are you looking for?" Professor Jay considered her for a moment. "I'm considered old friends with your father, but because I've been busy in recent years, I don't understand much about your Lin family. President Park is also from South Korea, could the both of you..."

"He has already left?" Roseanne knitted her brows. She did not refute Professor Jay's guess, silently agreeing.

Professor Jay took another look at her. He thought back to when Park Jimin specially requested to take a look at the information on corporate management classes at University and understood that it wasn't a coincidence.

So, it had been for Roseanne Lin, this brat.

Professor Jay smiled. "He hasn't left for too long. If you wish to chase now, he should probably be by the school gates. Right now, there is a large traffic jam outside the gates. His car shouldn't have left yet."

After finishing his words, Professor Jay felt that he had said enough and left.

He had no right to ask too much about the young people's affairs. But because it was Roseanne's presence that allowed University to receive such a significant investment, this could be considered a great service on Roseanne's part to University and its one-hundred-year-old library.

Roseanne lagged for two to three seconds before she abruptly turned around.

She ran all the way to the school gates to see the cars parked by the side of the road; however, she did not know which car was his.