Chap337-Ruthless

"Mrs. Park, don't underestimate Ryujin's seemingly skinny physique. Whenever we trained, she was always more capable than us. She always came in first during fights, and if we talk about close combat, around eighty percent of us here won't be able to defeat her. The remaining twenty percent will need some luck on their side to do it. She's ruthless! Only Boss and Lady boss can win over our Ryujin!"

While speaking, Haruto boldly placed his hand on Ryujin's shoulder. This appeared just like brothers-in-arms.

Ryujin did not avoid him but answered coldly: "I refuse your attempts to make me complacent with flattery."

Haruto chuckled. "What's going on? Are you afraid that once Mrs. Park knows of your position in our base, she would be moved into giving you a raise? Aiya, it isn't as though Mrs. Park can't afford it..."

"Scram." Ryujin slapped his hand away. "I'll accompany her to stroll around here for a while. Why is a big man like you always following us around?"

"I didn't think that you and Mrs. Park would be able to have an intimate talk between women. Previously, simply putting on a face mask made you embarrassed enough to almost smash my phone into smithereens..."

Before Haruto finished his words, he smoothly dodged the leg Ryujin had raised and run away.

Roseanne stood by the training grounds and chuckled. She watched the way Haruto hurriedly sped away and turned back to the people who were training. As she touched the metal railings by the side, she finally processed that this was truly happening. Just like in Cambodia, in a heavy-duty training ground like this, everyone was armed with a gun. Every so often, she could even hear the rhythmic gunshot noises from the shooting range.

"A place like this cannot be easily entered, right?" Roseanne asked.

Ryujin stood by the side, looking in the same direction as her. She light replied, "Yes."

Roseanne turned to look at her. "How did you manage to enter back then?"

"I lived with my step father since my mom dead. I was in my teens and I was quiet small at that time. I appeared especially skinny and small. While I was attending school, many high society people's children always bullied me. My step father took those indemnity and use all the money in casino and alcohol. One night, while he was very drunk, he try to rape me. I was quick enough to hit his head with the bottle of alcohol. While he was unconscious, I run away from the house and lived at orphanage."

"At that time, there was no one taking care of
me. During those years, America didn't pay much attention to homeless children without clear backgrounds or nationalities. Afterward, I met a kind couple. Although they couldn't adopt me, they
sent me to a good welfare agency in Los Angeles." Ryujin's voice was extremely soft; it seemed like
this was the first time she was sharing her own past
with someone. She was slightly hesitant as she considered her past, slowly speaking, "It wasn't bad
at the welfare agency. But my personality isn't suited for socializing. I didn't like those little kids who were always crying or acting obediently to obtain special treatment. When I was thirteen, I ran away again. Unluckily, I met my step father on the road. He was drunk as usual with his friends. They kicked me, punched me everywhere on my body. They left me bloody when I was about to unconscious."

"I was lucky. At that time, Mrs. Kim found me on the road, treat me like her own sister and cure my injuries until I was perfectly fine. I requested Mrs. Kim to let me join in Kim base to repay back her kindness. Even though she had a terrible argument with Boss, Mrs. Kim still managed to add me one of Kim base's member."

"Boss had a very low opinion of me and disliked me very much. just because I am the only girl in Kim base's training. He made several attempts to force me to leave, giving me the hardest training and tests. I almost lost my life, but I still refused to leave."