Chap292-A helicopter

In the evening, she still had to deliver food to Park Jimin.

As soon as Roseanne's figure appeared in his cabin, she saw the man who had been sitting by the wall during the day, standing at the window. He leaned his back against the wooden sill and glanced coldly at her as she entered the door.

Since he was still able to get up, it seemed that the water she had forced on him in the morning had done him a little good. At least he wasn't completely dehydrated.

Dali and those people still stood outside, watching.

Without saying a word, Roseanne took the wooden tray in and took out the two bowls inside, then looked at Park Jimin and told him with her eyes to eat.

Park Jimin stood still, looking at her.

His eyes were light black, cold, and bright, and as Dali's eyes fixed upon Roseanne's eyes, His eyes became deep, dark, and full of warning.

Roseanne had understood that he was implying for her to be careful and not to try to save him from here or do anything suspicious.

He was telling her to protect herself.

Roseanne calmly looked at the food on the table, picked up the chopsticks and bowls, and walked towards him.

Park Jimin looked at her without moving.

She was thinking that if she had not been caught here, she might still be with Jennie and Taehyung, waiting for the best time to rescue him.

Now that she, too, was already in the lurch, and was on the same boat with him, her first duty was not to protect herself but to make him eat.

He had been eating nothing for four days, and if he remained like this, her baby wouldn't have a father.

His eyes grew colder and colder as Roseanne approached him with the bowl in her hand.

She knew the impasse they were facing. She would be in serious trouble whether he ate or not, but it was another story if he was force-fed. After all, his strength should be no match for hers now. He could not stop her if she force-fed him, and Dali wouldn't be suspicious.

She took some rice with chopsticks and put it to his mouth. However, he was still as he had been when she fed him water in the morning, standing still with his lips pursed.

Roseanne gestured at him, which was meant to show Dali that she was telling him that if he didn't eat the food, she would be killed. Again, she pressed her hands together and begged him to eat.

Park Jimin looked at her coldly, gave a sudden sneer, took one of the wooden chairs, and sat down. After sitting down, he remained silent.

A strange show seemed to be staged in this large room, silent yet extremely dangerous. The actors would be doomed in case of any carelessness.

Roseanne ate a mouthful of the meal herself, chewed it, and opened her mouth to produce a sound like a real mute as if telling him that the meal was clean, that she had made it herself and that it was not poisonous.

Sitting on the wooden chair, Park Jimin raised his hand and was about to knock over another bowl on the table beside him, when he was caught by a very feeble force.

He turned his head only to see her burned hand was clutching tightly at the corner of his coat.

His eyes looked up coldly at her.

Roseanne moved her lips, carefully protecting the bowl from being knocked over by him. The situation was so tense that she could hear Dali and those men laughing and talking in Cambodian, with a burst of occasional mocking laughter.