Chap283-Squat down here!

Roseanne came over. "I think the food you have in the US should be good, but the food has really been bad these two days. Since we can fish in the river and buy rice, ingredients, and seasonings in the village, in addition to the dried meat you brought with you, we can have decent food if we cook them carefully."

"So, you stay in Cambodia to cook for us?" Kim Taehyung looked at her with a faint smile.

"Why not?" Roseanne asked him.

Taehyung raised his brows. "Are you sure you can bear the hardship?"

A young man of the base sipped the fish soup and said, "Mrs. Park washed all our socks this morning. There should be nothing harder than washing dozens of socks, right..."

Taehyung's eyes were turned to Roseanne.

"I think we'd better just let Park Jimin die and not save him," He suddenly whispered.

Roseanne immediately stared at him. "What do you mean?"

"We'll be in serious trouble if he knows that his wife is cooking and washing socks for us here even if we save him..."

"..."

Not paying any attention to him, Roseanne turned back to the warehouse to fill a bowl with fish soup, walking and saying, "You brought back too little salt when you went to buy staple food and dried food, so the fish soup may be a bit bland. Remember to buy some oil, salt, and seasonings when you go to buy food again today."

Then she walked straight into the warehouse.

Kim Taehyung stood there and turned to look at Jennie. "Look this is what the wife should do. Cooking meals for her husband.There has been no woman in the base before. Now finally, with a woman here, we feel completely different."

Jennie remained expressionless. "As long as you're not afraid of being poisoned, I don't mind cooking for you when we get back to the mansion."

Kim Taehyung peered at her with a smile on his face. "We have an American celebrity chef in the mansion headquarters. So you don't need to trouble up yourself with cooking. But for a field mission like this, we do need a woman."

Jennie turned around and was about to go when her wrist was suddenly held. She frowned and turned to look at the big hand holding her wrist. "Let go of me."

"Does it still hurt?" Kim Taehyung asked in a very low voice.

Jennie's eyes immediately became very sharp. "Hurt? You sure have guard to ask me 'does it still hurt?' after what you did?"

Kim Taehyung silent for a moment before he let go of her wrist and hug her from the back, his arm were wrapped around her neck, his big hands were rested on her chest.

"Kim Taehyung, I said let go of me!" Jennie struggle his embrace but the more she struggle the more Taehyung tightened his arm around her neck, nearly choking her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Taehyung said in low voice. Taehyung place his head on her shoulder and close his eyes.

Jennie stopped struggling. "Are you hopping that I will forgive you just because you say 'sorry'?"

"No. I don't ask you to forgive me for what I did to you. But I wouldn't have lose my control if you don't touch my bottom line that night in Uk."

She was about to elbow him away, when that young man who was still sipping the soup saw them and he directly move his gaze away "I didn't see anything Boss and Lady Boss. Please continue what you are doing."

Kim Taehyung raised his voice and shout. "Go away. Why the fuck are you there wherever I go?!"

Scared by him, the young man took the bowl and turned to hide in the bulletproof shed. Why did the Boss suddenly get angry? Only he was allowed to watch Lady boss, but no one else could?