Chap235-We'll shower together later

Although Roseanne was already held in Park Jimin's embrace, she silently shifted closer to him.

Although she could not grasp the meaning between their words clearly, she could smell the vague gunpowder scent in the air.

She had already known that Kim Taehyung's background wasn't simple. Someone involved in the ammunition business could never be simple. But this was far more serious than she had imagined.

This incident involved not only ammunitions but various countries and the underground world. The different areas and the many more intertwined issues were all things Roseanne had never once been in contact with.

At this moment, the only thing on her mind was if Kim Taehyung's background was this complex, how about his blood related brother Kim Seokjin? what sort of relationship did they really have with Park Jimin?

Did Kim Seokjin really just a simple doctor?

She vaguely remembered Kim Seokjin mentioning that he had once saved Ryujin's life in America.

What about Park Jimin? Among them, what sort of role did Park Jimin play?

Compared to the ice in Kim Taehyung's gaze and the suspicion in Roseanne's, Park Jimin was completely unperturbed. "The death road was their own choice. Bringing you with them on their way down isn't too big of a price to pay."

It was clear that Park Jimin was giving him a reminder.

Kim Taehyung naturally knew this as well.

Taehyung curved his lips upward into a cold edge. "There was no way I would have brought Jennie into the Uk purely for the sake of being your woman's accompany. Since I've brought her here, I've naturally hidden the necessary ambush. If they wish to come, let them come. I promise that no one will leave alive."

Park Jimin rubbed Roseanne's waist with pauses in between, his expression composed. "Using your own woman as a bait; You, Kim Taehyung, are truly the only cold-blooded and heartless person who would be able to do this."

"..."

"Park Jimin, I was already informed of the mission and its process when I was at the America. Everything is of my own choice." Jennie spoke up. This was likely the first time Jennie had spoken up for Taehyung before them. However, her tone did not contain much warmth.

"Letting your woman protect you, is this what a man should be doing?" Park Jimin did not look at her. As though intentionally provoking Taehyung, he tossed one harsh knife after another toward him.

Kim Taehyung: "Look at the both of you echoing after one another. I almost suspect if Jennie has been brainwashed by your woman. When did she learn to cooperate so well with you?"

Roseanne suddenly spoke up: "Taehyung , Jennie was clearly speaking up for you earlier. Won't your conscience hurt from saying those words?"

She did not understand the situation well, but Park Jimin did, and he was taunting Kim Taehyung so strongly; he appeared to be having so much fun doing so, that Roseanne could not resist the urge to speak up and join in.

Taehyung did not reply as he coldly and abruptly narrowed his eyes. He glanced toward Jennie meaningfully.

Jennie did not continue speaking as she stood like a pole in that blood-stained sports jacket.

—-

By the time they stepped out of Taehyung's hotel, it was late in the evening. Although they had yet to pass University's curfew, Roseanne already understood that there was little chance for her to return to the dormitory tonight.