CHAPTER 24 - BREATHE by MARIA MCKEE (MATURE CONTENT 18+)

SPOTIFY LINK: https://open.spotify.com/track/5U0KZzUozmLy9uknHA4RL2?si=83a428ec48434b74

Eren stood leaning against the door frame, his face calm and his hair wet. He gave Levi a small smile. "I'm ready for you."

He looked down at the floor for a beat then brought his eyes back to Eren's and to his lips that were parted. He stepped forward and pulled the boy tightly to his chest, his mouth just inches away.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," he whispered, before their lips crashed together.

It was as if two forces, taut and quivering, snapped and careened towards one other at their full velocity. Their heads twisted violently to deepen their kiss, their hands grasping at one another's bodies.

Levi's mouth enveloped Eren's, shoving his tongue in his mouth, leaving the boy to grab at his shoulders, whimpering. Impatient, his lips burned a trail over the other man's cheekbone and left searing kisses down his throat. When his lips could go no farther without the cotton of his shirt interfering, he growled and dropped his hands to the hem. Eren moaned as the man's hands ran up the sides of his torso, drawing the shirt roughly over his head. He broke away only for the necessary moment and reattached his mouth to the hollow of the boy's throat.

Eren gasped and struggled with his balance, running his nails over the smooth planes of Levi's shirt, barely masking his muscled back. Throwing his head back to afford Levi more purchase, the boy's vision swam with white explosions when Levi ran his tongue and teeth over one of Eren's nipples.

"Ha...mmm..." he moaned. He pulled at Levi's shirt and brought it quickly over his head. "Levi...please.

"Ssshh, brat." He bent his knees pulled Eren's ass up, and used the momentum to hoist him over his shoulder. The boy yelped and held on tight, his fingers curled in the waist of Levi's jeans, as the man walked swiftly into his bedroom. In one fluid movement, he tossed Eren onto the bed, quickly crawling over the boy's body, to hover over him. He looked between Eren's eyes and down to his mouth, and brought his hand up to roughly cup Eren's erection with his palm.

Eren sucked a breath in. His eyes fluttered closed as Levi moved his hand with purpose. Leaning forward he spoke above a whisper into his ear "How do you want it, Eren?"

"Behind..." he gasped as Levi sucked the skin behind his ear. "...please. Fuck me from behind."

With a groan, Levi moved down Eren's torso and made fast work of removing Eren's jeans and socks. He came back up to the boy's crotch to hover on his elbows over him, and ran his hand gently over the stiff cock, trapped in white cotton. Leaning down, he breathed hot into the mound of flesh that pushed and twitched against its restraint. He mouthed around its girth, humming, pleased at Eren's size.

Eren's head tossed back and he cried out, barely curling his fingers against Levi's scalp.

He pulled Eren's underwear, moistened with precum and Levi's mouth, down over his narrow hips and long legs, letting his nails scratch down the sides until he reached the end of the bed. He then stood at the foot of the bed and waited for Eren to look up at him. He let his half-lidded gaze move over the boy's body, from the crown of his head to the curling arches of his feet. His tan and glistening body stretched naked before him, his cock dripping and pointing up towards his hip.

Levi held Eren's heated gaze as he hooked his fingers at the waistline of his own underwear and sweatpants, slowly letting the waistband pop over the bulge of his hard cock and slide down the length of his legs.

Eren gasped at the sight of the man, bare and virile in front of him. He remembered how beautifully ample his cock was, but the whole view took his breath away. The slope of his shoulders, arms with corded muscles that connected with wrists capable of handling him like he played his guitar....his fantasy. Eren's glance caressed the rest of the man's body with urgency. He squirmed ever so slightly, trying to lie still, but his eyes beckoned to Levi, his mouth opening and closing in shallow pants, his heartbeat pounding through his cock.