Chapter 28

WHOOOSSSHHHH!!!

Sexual content; Wash eyes with holy water before and after reading: Donot read if you want to go to heaven

Lyric

He opened his eyes and looked at me; so I beckoned him over, I waited for him to get under the covers with me before I spoke.

"You shouldn't take other people's stuff, ok?" I said to him "that is stealing."

"But mama, I leave something in return and I usually take it back." He said with conviction

"No, that is not how it works; you can't take people's stuff without their consent." I tried to explain calmly, imagine the shock when the owner of that piano found a worn out dining table in its place. 

"But it's an exchange; I only borrow their stuff for a few days

"But it's an exchange; I only borrow their stuff for a few days." He was getting teary again

"Even an exchange still needs consent, besides you didn't even ask G'ma if you could use the dining table for the exchange" his eyes lit up like I was getting through to him then his face fell.

"I only wanted to make Kirra happy." He said under his breath

"Well, Kirra is not your owner and taking things without consent is wrong, don't do it again." I said firmly

"But I like doing things for Kirra" he was getting distressed

"Baby, mama says no, ok?" I had to put my foot down before he turned it into a whole philosophical debate, he nodded and we stayed silent for a while before I spoke again.

"I'm sorry baby; mama shouldn't have spoken to you like that earlier." I whispered to him.

"It's ok mama." He said kissing my cheek, "do you want to hear about paw patrol?" he asked. He would hyper focus on a topic then go on and on, on a childish tangent rehashing every minuscule detail about said topic usually a cartoon or one of his books and talk our ears off.

His favorite victim was Kirra; it was like payback for all those years she had oppressed him, he talked himself to sleep while I rubbed his tiny back. We had all had a rough morning, the kids had probably been awake longer than I realized.

I sat up and held my head in my hands; my heart was heavy because I did not know where Sai stood on our relationship. He had not tried to reach out to us; I had to reach out him soon for Kirra's sake. I hope we could at least be civil as co parents.

Kirra had been so sad for nearly 2 weeks now, my bubbly baby would spend so much time sitting quietly beside the window; she had started doing this a few weeks ago when she first met her dad, every day she lost more hope as she waited for him to come. Atlas hadn't changed much and I couldn't really tell how this was affecting him.

I was depressed and angry but I had no way to channel my emotions, I had to stay strong for my children's sake and pretending to be ok is always so tiring. This better be the last time I go through something last this; I had been through enough drama to last me several lifetimes.