Chapter 4

Genius!!! i have always wanted to play piano; and i am easy to impress

He held me and time stopped, sparks radiated off every nerve ending in my body even the ones that I did not know existed. I don't know how long we stayed there as he held me, tears of joy seeped from my eyes, I was whispering "I love you" over and over in his ear because surely I was in love with him and I could not stop myself from falling, Hard!

I had waited and dreamed of this moment since I was about 13yrs old , even the song I used to listen to while dreaming of my mate was playing in my head at this very moment;

"Greyson" a shrill voice interrupted us, causing him to drop me like a bag of hot coals. The voice belonged to the most gorgeous bitch I had even seen; she had waist length, bone straight, sleek black hair and a voluptuous body; the slim thick kind and her bodycon red dress that emphasized her curves.

I took a few seconds to look at her from top to bottom; she had legs for days and looked so well put together which just made me feel so frumpy. I could tell she did not like me at all. No one said anything for a whole minute until my mate cleared his throat and broke the silence.

"Unfortunately you didn't attend the meeting then you would know that Loane is my Luna" he bit out with much disdain in his tone. I guess he was scolding me for not attending the more official part of his inauguration, point taken, as for the Luna bit, I really don't care about the job, I just want my mate. He looked at me expectantly, matter of fact everyone was looking at me expectantly.

 He looked at me expectantly, matter of fact everyone was looking at me expectantly

"Er.......i'm sorr" I tried to speak but he cut me off with a condescending hand gesture.

"I don't want or need you as a Luna or a mate, I have already chosen someone more suitable to stand beside me" he said intensely. All I could think was "what the hell" like what is he even talking about right now. Some cleared their throat and interrupted my thoughts, it was Elder Ida.

"I think we should take this inside" she said calmly.

The pack solemnly walked back inside the hall for an unplanned round two of the meeting. After everyone took a random seat, we made our way to the front which felt wrong to me; why did it seem like we were about to resolve my very intimate issue in a very public manner.

On the stage, Greyson sat between "hot chick" and his mom while his dad stood behind them. I stood opposite them with my mom and the elders Ida, Claude, Black and Grace sat in the middle of us.

"Please elaborate, Alpha" Elder Claude said calmly.

"It has come to my attention that this....girl is my mate however I find I find her lacking and unsuitable to be my mate, luckily I have already chosen Loane," i started sobbing,  "I will complete the mating process with her and will make her mine in every way and have named her my Luna in the earlier ceremony." He was speaking really fast, there was silence in the hall, and the only sound that could be heard was my sobs.