Chapter 6

Lyric

Ladies and gentlemen below is the formula for banishment

E=mc^2

Rejection + Scorn X Desperation= Banishment

This all started on day 41 of rejection, heat was coming and my body was beginning to prepare for the process; every so often a twinge would sneak up on me, which told me there was a greater pain just around the corner probably greater than anything I had ever felt before and it was coming to whoop my ass.

As a pussy, who is horrible with pain I came up with the perfect solution, so with rejection chipping away at my sanity, scorn playing with my emotions, and desperation resting heavily on my will, I disobeyed the Alpha's command.

I convinced Loane to meet me because I had a preposition for her, and surprise, surprise that did not quite go as planned. I begged her to allow him to see me on the side but shocker! She wouldn't allow it and when I tried to beg her, she started strangling me while taunting me then things went down fast.

"Loane" I whispered "thanks for seeing me," she nodded calmly, she was always so cool, even now meeting my deranged looking ass in an alley at 10:30pm on an unusually dark night, she was still so calm and collected.

"Get to the point fast, I have a mate to get back to", ok that stung, why she would bring him up?

"I will go into heat soon; I don't think I can handle the pain, please, on Goddess allow Greyson to be with me durin-"

She let out a shrill laugh cutting off my distraught begging.

"My word," she said smugly "I never thought I would see the day, you think I would be stupid enough to share my chosen with his true mate, you must have lost your mind" And she was right, I had LOST my mind, all of it, no mind here to see, pay me no mind.

"Loane, he will listen to you, please I don't want to go through the heat, I am so scared, I don't think I can do this"

"Bitch" she said through gritted teeth while wrapping her slender fingers around my neck, WTF, "he is mine, he doesn't want you and he never will." She paused but kept on squeezing harder and harder, "get that through your thick skull, you piece of garbage."

Unfortunately or fortunately I happen to be the daughter of two pack warriors so I pried her fingers off my neck and smacked her a few times, fr fr less than five times but she was screaming and crying tattoo tears.

Greyson and the whole pack gathered around us and she accused me of luring her into the alley to kill her and take her position, no one would let me speak to defend myself, they didn't want to hear my side of the story.

Even though he seemed muddleheaded because the onslaught of my heat was affecting him, he banished me, although crime was rare, most crimes were punished through long sentences, therapy and reconciliation; which idiots would want their "criminals" out and about without any resolution. Is this the middle ages 

The king had outlawed banishment, it was just unproductive in fact I should be in the palace dungeons because –attempted murder

The king had outlawed banishment, it was just unproductive in fact I should be in the palace dungeons because –attempted murder. But then again here I was with my destiny being put to another vote, democracy had something against me.

And again they all voted to banish me; he gave me 45 minutes to say my goodbyes and leave, 45 minutes I spent in my frail father's arms while my distraught mother ran around like a headless chicken trying to pack me a bag.

Then they walked me to the edge of pack property and left me over there with my meager possessions, 2 mated warriors stayed with me to make sure I wouldn't come back in. I tried to run back over the border a few times but the alpha command overpowered me until I gave up.

I couldn't stop crying for myself but also for my family; I had just dashed my parents' hopes to pieces with my whole situation, my father was in tears for the first time in my whole life yet he had been chronically ill for 5 years, he even tried to get out of his hospital bed to leave with me.

I had never seen my parents so distraught in my life, I felt really horrible, it seemed like I had doomed my whole family with my misfortune. It was a few minutes past midnight and I sat on a tree stump dejectedly at the borderline for nearly 7 hours until the sun started to rise.

Then I shifted into wolf form and stayed loitering around the boundary for another 7 or 8 hours hoping that they would send someone for me but no one came, I stayed until the first pangs of heat arose; the hot sun was beating down on my back and my insides were erupting in pain before I started panicking to find shelter.

After running for a few miles, I ended up at the edge of the cursed forest, the last stronghold of some ancient evil witches, I didn't want any smoke with those b*tches so I found a hollow tree and entered into it just in time.

My guts started twisting as pain pulsed through me in waves, my spine felt like it was being broken and rearranged every 3 minutes; I struggled through that for about 3 hours until a whole bucket load of slick burst out of me then the real pain started. I later learned the difference between dry heat and wet heat anyway more on that another time.

There was crying, there was snot, there was moaning, there was howling, there was gnashing of teeth, there was fire and lava in my whole abdomen, there was fever, there were hallucinations, there were convulsions, there was a lot of screaming, there was wishing for a cold shower, wishing that I had researched heat instead of pining for mate, wishing for my mom and dad, wishing for my mate, wishing for some sort of relief, a cure or solution.

But most of all there was a true loneliness and utter emptiness.

                                                                                                FIN