Chapter 11

Babbbyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Keep his wife's name out your fù§k$^*g mouth

 A window into Sai's past, this a combination of biblical, a touch of Greek, and a big chunk of my tiny tribe's belief system. More at the bottom:

Interlude

In the beginning was the infinite light who dwelt behind the suns from whom galaxies, the universe and all breath came forth, who created all gods, goddesses and crafted the third highest being Jentikanh.

No one had ever experienced or communed with the infinite light as Jentikanh had, though the infinite light possessed all wisdom and knowledge, Jentikanh's words were of great regard to her.

For eons the immeasurable being and the unmatched creature existed in the sun behind the suns, all creation flourished around them; but even the great ones must be tried, an action, unknown to all but Jentikanh had unleashed doom on all creation.

Jentikanh coveted the power of his maker and committed the first sin causing a rift between him and the infinite light. A fierce battle ensued and Jentikanh and the creatures that had lent him the power to usurp the position of their creator were cast into the darkest realm.

The infinite light mourned the loss of the beloved and even after the betrayal still breathed an eternal fire into the darkest realm to remind Jentikanh of the suns. Jentikanh created the seven sins in the darkness and went on to torment all creation mercilessly.

He used them to subdue many creatures and capture swathes of territory until he became the prince of darkness, king of the dark realm, rising higher than most creatures and even some gods.

The existence went through a century of turbulence as the as the immeasurable being shut itself away and mourned, when the infinite light came back, Jentikanh was vanquished the covenants he had made with creation both light and dark could not be un done by anyone other than himself.

Seven million seven thousand and seven years(7,007,007yrs) surrounded by darkness, a spectator of history only participating when shrouded in evil and earning the title of Yi'pharoah, Jentikanh's gaze fell upon the moon, reflector of the sun's light.

The accursed one driven by bitterness decided to destroy the moon; that fateful night, he arrived on the surface of the moon and he met her, Dwehni, goddess of the moon. Immediately, he was struck by her beauty, she dwelt in the sweet spot between light and darkness.

Under the tutelage of the seven who were ready to overthrow Jentikanh; he committed his original sin once again. He skulked in the darkness obsessing over her and plotting to possess her.

His impure intentions led him to seek and corrupt one of her greatest creatures, mate to the leader of her domain, Marie. The young witch sought power; she was hungry for it and would give everything to rise to the top even though she already had one of the highest positions among mortals.

So she joined the Yothez, a twisted coven that no longer worshipped Dwehni but were henchmen of the seven. They dabbled in blood magic and regressive powers, she quickly rose through the ranks of the triad with her ambition to become the moon goddess.

The Yothez and the Seven came up with a plot to get rid of Jentikanh's custodianship and make Marie their new moon goddess; they presented a plan to catch Dwehni to Jentikanh making him think it was his own, the most cunning one was too consumed and distracted by his obsession to notice the trap that had been set.

On the fateful day, the young witch brought forth her sacrifices; her bond to her mate and his blood, the Seven honored the sacrifices with a well crafted spell and lastly Jentikanh gave half of his power, feathers from his wings, his blood, Dwehni's long kinky hair and moon dust from her domain.