"What room is he in?" Tay asked.

"Don't tell him or I'll kill you both," New said before the maid could answer.

He thought they were 'okay' after that night. He expected too much from a brat like him. Tay placed both of his hands on his waist.

"Oho, I'm totally scared," Tay said. "Why am I even asked? There is only one section per year," he murmured.

New glared at him but the older didn't flinch a bit. He can glare at him all he wants, it's not like Tay was scared of him. He doesn't even know why he got scared of him in the first place, he is nothing but a kid with a full of range in his heart.

"S-Sir New, you will be late--"

"I don't care!" New yelled.

"Aish! Watch your attitude!" Tay yelled at him. He doesn't like how New treats their maid and shows his brat attitude in school. He wanted to remind him that he wasn't in their house, he can't just act as if he own this properly. Some students are looking and whispering at them. They even stop walking just to watch them.

New snatched his bag from the maid and walked away. He knows where his room is, so he will just probably go there. He was in a good mood earlier, so everything was fine. New wasn't comfortable with a lot of people around him. Aside from that, he hates being in school. He despised the fact that he even had a lot of records at his old school. Intentionally.

The teacher and students hate him for that. No one ever talked to him, not a single soul. That's how he likes it anyway. He prefers it that way.

"New," Off called him with a smile.

"What do you want?"

"N-nothing. Is there something wrong?" Off asked. He took a deep breath after realizing that he never shows Off who he really is. Maybe this is the time. He can't keep up this nice act anyway. "Oh yeah, this Arm, my friend," he added.

The other guy waved at him, smiling ear to ear like a fool.

He rolled his eyes. "Stop doing that, you look like an idiot." He could see how surprised the two were by what he said. "He's your friend? I guess birds of a feather flock together," he added before walking away. They both stared at New, who was walking away from them with an open mouth.

"Did he just insult us?" Arm asked.

"I guess Tay was right." Off said still glued his eyes to a boy walking away from them.

"What?" Arm asked.

Off shook his head. "He's P'Bella's younger brother," he said. "Let's go find Tay," he added.

"Wait—why didn't you guys tell me you met a cute boy?"

Tay thought deeply while they were in the cafeteria. His friends started eating, but he kept his eyes on the door where the students came in and out.

Off noticed this. "If you're worried, why don't you go and see him?"

"W-worried? Me? No way!" Tay defended himself. "I told you, Grandma asked me to share my lunch with New, but he is acting like a brat again." He added.

"If you won't see him, can I?" Arm suggested.

"No—I mean, why are you asking me? Go see him yourself, it doesn't have anything to do with me." Tay said. Off chuckled just looking at his friend. He knows what's going on, but he chooses to laugh it out and let his friend find out for himself.