A Long Time Coming

Start from the beginning

"Okay, what's the timeframe for myself?"

"Well Lee Soo-Man needs you back in two weeks, so that's the time you have." Yang said, almost with a scoff. Y/n looked at the man and silently judged him, not liking how he acted and carried himself. She's glad that this'll be a one time thing and she can get back to SM soon.

The three people continued to have a conversation for another hour before they told y/n how to get to the practice rooms. Y/n then bid the pair a farewell and went to the elevator that opened right away. She pressed the correct floor and started to grow anxious. She's seen how the CEO and Yang acted towards her, so she is terrified how the idols she's about to work with can treat her. Y/n picked at her nails and the elevator dinged, doors opening up to a long hallway that had many doors, all leading to dance practice rooms. She took a deep breath and started to walk towards the room she was told to go to.

"Ugh, I'm so nervous and excited about this!" Lisa said as she continued to stretch out her legs. All the girls were awaiting Shadow and had changed into their dance attire, which consisted of t-shirts, sports bras, sweat pants, and leggings. Jennie did some arm stretches with a bright smile as well,

"I know, me too! Irene talks highly of them and literally everyone else does as well!"

"I wonder how long they've been dancing for and what wisdom they'll have. I want to learn a lot from them!" Lisa gushed as Jisoo just smiled seeing the youngest girl so ready to learn. Rosé also stretched her legs and had those nervous butterflies in her stomach, hoping that the person would be as nice to them as all the idols at SM. She hopes that Shadow was not pushed away because of the CEO and Yang; she knows how they can be.

"Lisa, can you pass me my water?" Rosé asked her as Lisa just rolled her water bottle along the floor, making Rosé roll her eyes. She picked it up and took a sip, twisting the lid back on and setting it next to her.

Then a figure behind the frosted glass door appeared, followed by a knock.

The girls shut up their conversations right away and looked directly at the door. They shot up from the floor and Lisa was the one to rush over to the door and open it. Lisa smiled widely and her eyes lit up as she was met with a woman that looked her age dressed in athletic attire,

"Are you Shadow?"  She asked right away as y/n just stood in shock at first. She was staring at Lisa Manoban, a member of Blackpink.

"Yes I am." Y/n responded once she realized the situation she's going to be put in. She knows the members of the group and she knows who she's going to have to end up facing. She thought that maybe she would end up seeing them in the hallways at some point working here, but she didn't expect them to be the group she was working with. Y/n thought that it was going to be Treasure since they have comebacks frequently. Blackpink hasn't had a comeback in forever, so she just ruled them out as a possibility. Boy was she so wrong. Jennie then popped up from behind Lisa,

"Shadow! Hi I'm Jennie!" She said as she shoved Lisa out of the way, sticking her hand out since she can see y/n is a foreigner. Y/n gladly shook her hand and smiled back, her heart racing at the face she's bound to see in a matter of seconds.

"Ya, move out of the way so you can let them in!" Jisoo called out to Jennie and Lisa as they stood in the doorway, blocking y/n from entering and letting her and Rosé have a clear view of the person.

"Right, sorry." Both girls mumbled as they stepped aside, allowing y/n to enter the room and look at the two people that stood in the far corner. Her eyes landed on Jisoo first and she almost didn't even want to look at the blonde woman standing next to her. Y/n wanted just seeing her out of her peripheral vision to be enough, but she knew she had to bite the bullet and just get it over with.