Part-24

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan looked at the sky after coming out of the house. Finally he could see the stars and real trees and people. He sighed. The mad house was over and he had each day thanked his stars for making him go inside with Teja. Or else he wouldn't have survived a month.

"Sunny?why are you looking around like that?" Teja asked frowning making an irritated face. The gown was irritating the loving daylights out of her.

"Did you tell uncle aunty that we are going to our place?" He asked ignoring her question.

She definitely didn't pay much heed to 'our place'. She thought he was talking about his house and nodded.

"I cannot believe my parents don't want me in their place even after four months....so easily they agreed to send me to your house...." She said like an angry kid.

He chuckled.

"That's because uncle aunty wants us to be together....always....and also they know my plan...." He said with a smirk.

"What plan?don't irritate me now....as if this gown was not enough...." She huffed and marched towards his car.

"Where is uncle aunty?" She asked looking around. "Omi parvez?"

"Omi parvez took mumma papa home....and now stop asking questions will you?sit...." He opened the door and made her sit inside.

He sat inside and started to drive.

"This is not the way to your house...." She frowned.

He parked the car by the side of the road and tied her eyes with his handkerchief.

"What are you doing Sunny?" She shrieked.

"Shut up...." He said huskily and started to drive again. "Don't open the the blindfold...."

"This guy has gone mad....ganapati bappa save him...." She muttered and he smiled softly.

She felt the car stop after a good fifteen minutes.

She could hear the door of the driver's seat shut and then the door to the passenger seat open. She felt his breath on her neck as he opened her seat belt and picked her up in his arms. He shut the door with his leg and asked her to take the keys from the pocket of his blazer and lock the car. Which she did.

"Sunny what is happening?" She asked in irritation.

"Shhhh...." He said huskily and kept walking.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity he put her down.

He held her shoulder and made her walk.

"I am opening the blindfold...." She couldn't even finish her sentence when he opened the blind fold and her breath hitched.

They were standing in a balcony over looking the Bandra-Worli sealink and the Arabian sea.

"Wow...." She whispered. She was so taken away with the beauty of the view that the thought didn't cross her mind that where were they.

"Beautiful right?" He asked softly , staring at her.

"Yeah...." She said softly. "But where are we?" She frowned and looked around. It was an apartment. Then realisation hit her. A month before going to the BB house he had showed her a few apartments online and she had told him this was the best.

"Karan?" She looked at her immediately.

He smiled softly and gave her the keys.

"Our place...." He whispered softly and kissed her forehead.

She looked around and hugged him tightly.

"Congratulations...." She said softly. "I am so proud of you....so so proud of you...."

"Even i am proud of you....my winner...." He kissed her hair.

"I know you are upset Karan....over what happened....you are doubting yourself right?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"I was....for a few moment i felt bad....i wanted to be standing with you on the stage....but it's okay...." He chuckled.

"Our trophy will be kept here....in this house...." She said softly and he smiled lovingly.

"But after the interiors are done and you have to take responsibility of that....you have to coordinate with the team to let them know what you want....flooring ceiling furniture curtains shelves...." He shrugged.

"Arrey why will i do it?" She frowned.

"Because you will be staying here...." He said softly and she looked at him shocked.

"I won't force you for anything....we know each other since a year and a few months and i know it is very soon for all this....but i don't know why i feel that with us i am ready....and there is nothing wrong if you are not....we have a forever with us....i will wait for you....and this house will remain empty till then....so whenever you are coming here as my wife....making this a home then only we will stay here....so everything you will decide....as per your choice and liking...." He said softly.

"Are you asking me for shaadi?" She asked with tears brimming in her eyes.

"Tere piyo se bhi nahi puchunga...." He joked and kissed her forehead.

"You did Sunny...." She said like a baby as tears started to run down her cheeks.

"Yaar yeh kya baat huyi?mai itna bura hoon ki mujhse shaadi karne ke baat sochke rona aa raha hai?" He frowned and she hit him playfully.

"So you have anyway come to know i asked you for marriage....so take this as well....you don't have to answer....no hurry...." He took out a box form the pocket of his blazer and knelt down.

She knelt down in front of him in a reflex.

"Where did you get this?" She asked sobbing.

"Stole it from Omi...." He rolled his eyes. "I got it before going to the house and had asked Omi to bring it on set on finale...."

"Karan...." She sobbed uncontrollably.

"Yeh kay musibat hai...." He looked at the ceiling to tease her.

"Shut up idiot...." She hit him again.

"So Laddoo?will you marry me?and be my forever?be my forever in all the lives after this?just like how soulmates find their way back to each other in every birth?like we found each other in this birth?" He asked like a kid.

She nodded and held his collar. He quickly made her wear the ring and she hugged him tightly making him fall on floor with her sitting on top of him.

"Ouch meri bummy...." He said frowning as he hugged her back.

"Sunny mai teri bummy khaa jaungi...." She said like a kid in his ear.