Part-11

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan sat up and stretched to get the glass of water from the side table and Teja sat up trying to catch her breath.

It was early morning and they just were done with a night full of passion and love. A few weeks have passed and they had only grown closer to each other.

He took the glass and gave it to her and she drank it in one go.

He smiled softly , kissed her forehead , picked up his shirt that was laying on the floor and made her wear it.

"you okay?" he asked softly and she nodded and kissed his nose.

"good night baby....get some sleep....i'll drop you home in the morning...." he caressed his hair and kissed her forehead again. That was the best part about him. No matter how passionate he was for her , he was also soft with her treating her like a baby when she needed it. And he knew exactly when she needed it.

She kissed the corner of his lips.

"i love you Karan...." she said intensely.

"i love it when you call me Karan at moments like this...." he said huskily and kissed her softly.

She pulled his hair and kissed him back with equal passion.

"I love you....so much...." he said burying his face into his neck after breaking the kiss and kissed the crook of her neck.

"i know...." she arched her neck to give more access.

"Teja i need to tell you something...." he said softly. "about work...."

"hmmm?" she said moving on his lap as he sat leaning on the headboard.

"i got an offer to do Bigg Boss...." he muttered.

What?He got it too.

Seeing her stare at him he decided to continue.

"Look i have been offered this before....honestly never really had dates....and also i don't think i am cut out for that show....i cannot fight with people just for the sake of fighting....but i don't know why i am feeling this from inside that i should do it....it will be good for me....but having said that it is a matter of a lot of time....and honestly i don't think i can stay away from you....without talking to you....you are my sanity....i am not attached to anybody here in Mumbai like i am to you...." he said honestly.

She hadn't told him that she had been offered it too. She didn't because she had jo intentions of doing it. It was a pass for her so she didn't find the need to tell him that.

"Sunny i have been offered it as well....i didn't tell you because i thought i would never do it so it was not important...." she said looking at him.

"what?" his eyes shone for a moment and then he masked it up. "i do not want you to take any project because of me....if you don't want to do it it's fine...."

"do you want to do it?" she asked him softly.

"i don't know...." he whispered.

"i am open to do it if you will do it....because nothing matters to me except the fact that you will be there....and not that it is a bad show....it will definitely give a boast to us...."

"really?" he looked at her softly and she nodded.

"mere jaise kamine ke liye tu itna kyun karti hai yaar?" he chuckled softly.

"do not ever call yourself that....kamina or anything of that sort....you do not have the right to talk about yourself like that....i do not give a shit what people thinks about you but i am not going to take this from anyone....not even from you...." she said sternly.

He smiled softly and looked at her lovingly.

"i am a difficult person Teja....i am not easy to understand....i am not easy to love....that too unconditionally for each day everyday....there are days when I am happy and communicative....there are days when you will have no difficulties understanding me....when my eyes will be transparent....my words will be simple and easy to understand....you will read me....but there are days when i am in a shell and i do not even know why....even if you ask i will not have an answer....my eyes stay blank and i shut myself out....but on those days also you end up reading me....how?i always wonder....how?" he asked huskily.

"even you do that to me....you read me like you are a part of me....and that is because we have touched each other's soul Sunny....we know what the other person is thinking....we have reached that part of each other which were hidden under our fears and inhibitions...." she said kissing his throat and he closed his eyes taking in the moment.

"i love you....so much...." he said pulling her closer to himself.

"will we do the show together?" she asked softly.

"i don't mind...." he said softly.

"if we do it how are we going to be with each other inside?nobody knows about us....we do not even follow each other on instagram...." she asked getting worried. "if we come out in open now people will think we are doing this because we are going to the show...."

"oyee laddoo relax....itna kya panic karna...." he said frowning and kissed her cheeks.

"Sunny it is a legit problem Sunny...." she said and stood up and started pacing up and down the room.

"arrey people knows we have done an episode together so it is obvious we know each other....we will anyway become friends with everyone in the show so everyone will think even we have become friends....nobody will read in between the lines so much...." he said rolling his eyes.

"and you think we will be able to be just friends?" she snapped at him.

"not really....how will you ignore my charm...." he said with a smirk.

"shut up Sunny...." she whined like a kid. "say nuh what will happen...."

"what will happen baby?" he said laying down. "nothing will happen....people do fall in love in the show as well....even if we hug or kiss they will think we have started feeling for each other on the show....listen laddoo people won't think so much...." he said closing his eyes and buried his face into the pillow. "good night....do not think so much....come and hug me now...."

Teja pouted. He was right. Who will think so much. She smiled softly and laid down beside him and cuddled him tightly and went to sleep.