Part-18

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

As the task resumed , things turned even worse for both of them.

Everyone decided to stop the task because the game was getting blatlantly unfair due to the sanchalak.

Teja sat under the vishwasundari and kept reminiscing his words. Was it that easy for him to tell her to go away from him. Will he be able to live without her? Because no way on earth will she be able to live without him. Her eyes were already tearing up when she heard him and Rakhi scream again. She looked up to see him. Was this even her Sunny?

"Andar anda kisne daala?" He was asking Rakhi.

But she was winning. How does it matter to him who has put the egg first?Little did she know her one statement had broken him. He being a liar in her eyes was something he couldn't take.

"The way you are behaving right now....it shows you never loved me...." She screamed at him and she was sure she had seen him shake a bit. The cup in his hand shook.

Nishant , umar and rashami looked at them stunned. Loved? Everyone guessed that they were in love but this is how it would come out?

"Andar anda kisne daala?" He asked not wanting to break down.

"You never loved me...." She repeated again.

"Andar anda kisne daala?" He asked again.

"You never loved me...." She said looking into his eyes.

He retreated slowly giving a dry chuckle and went to the washroom and locked the door.

He sat on the floor and broke down crying. The person he loved with all his heart , someone he wanted for life was saying all this. Over a task?that he didn't love her. First she calls him a liar. Like everyone else she also thought that he was a liar. And then she said he never loved her. So what was he doing then?drama?in the last one year his life had revolved around her. His day begins with her and ends with her. He didn't love her?

"Beera?" Nishant knocked the door hearing his sobs from outside. "Beera come out...."

Karan quickly wiped his tears and came out. He washed his face and sat on the couch in the luggage area.

"Beera why are you crying?" He sat beside Karan and kept his hand on his shoulder.

"Did you hear what she said?i never loved her....i never loved her....how can she...." He covered his face with his palm as tears trickled down his cheeks.

Nishant knew that it was not the correct time to ask him anything about this. Love her?

"Beera it is a task....don't let it affect whatever you have...."

"Everything is over....she hates me...." He said choked.

"You really think she hates you?" Nishant rolled his eyes and patted his back.

"She does....she hates liars....and she thinks i am a liar....like everyone else....every freaking person thought that i am a bad person....only she....only she used to think i am not a bad person....and here she....she herself said i am a liar.... And now she thinks i don't love her.... I love her more than anything.... She knows i do....she knows i cannot even breath without her....i....i cannot....i cannot live without her...." He fumbled.

Nishant smiled softly. Bigg Boss will get the promo , he thought to himself.

"Beera stop reading in between the lines of things said in fight and anger....i am sure you also told her things you shouldn't have....and which you didn't mean....likewise you cannot say she meant things she said....if it is true....it will be true for both....both said things you didn't mean...."

He wiped his tears.

"I am fine....don't worry...." And with that he left.

Nishant came out of the washroom area and saw Teja in the kitchen.

"Baabs i need to talk to you...." He went and stood beside her.

"Give this to him...." Teja handed him a plate of food. "And make sure you sit in front of him till he finishes this....or else he won't...."

"Why can't you go?" He asked looking at her face.

"Because he doesn't want me in his life...." She whispered.

"He said that?" He raised his brows and she nodded.

"And you think he meant it?so you meant it when you called him a liar and said that he never loved you?did you mean it?you really think he never loved you?"

"No point of this conevrsation....i know him....he can never ask me to go away from his life unless and until he means it....and wants it...." She said gulping her saliva. "Don't worry i am fine....his wish is my command...."