Part-15

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"do you know Teja from before?" she asked with a straight face.

Karan's expression changed for a moment but he controlled it immediately. He cannot lie. He will never do something wrong and lie about something that was so pure to him.

"yes...." he said looking at Akasa.

"really?i knew it....i could see it in you two...." she said excitedly , feeling proud that her intuition was on point.

"yeah...." he chuckled and nodded. "we did an one day shoot together for a debate and then my best friend is engaged to her school friend so that way we got to know each other...." he said honestly. The last thing he wanted to do was lie about them.

"so why do you want to stay away from each other....you wanted to hide this on the show for any reason?" she frowned.

"are you mad?why will we?and if we had to hide i would have lied to you....we just didn't say anything because nobody asked....and nobody asked because we do not even follow each other on instagram....like me and akhil....as in my friend that i spoke about....even we don't follow each other....these friendships are beyond instagram and a show right....and i give her space here because she is very protective about my emotions....and if i do not give her space she will always be concerned about me and will not make any other friends...." he said honestly.

"how cute nyaanu...." she said clapping her hands. "i am so excited....tell me more...."

"what more?" he rolled his eyes.

"so she is a close friend right?" she asked teasing.

"yeah....closest friend....i know i have her whenever i will need her here in the show and in life...." he said softly.

"ohooooo...." she smiled widely making him blush. Shit. He was giving away too much. Not cool.

"so you love her?" she asked immediately.

"sasa yaar stop it....i said what i had to say...." he whined like a kid.

"does she?" she asked raising her brow.

"she what?" he frowned.

"like you?love you?"

"sasa shut up....don't ask her all this and make her uncomfortable...." he chuckled.

"so aap bata do i won't ask her....what are you to her?"

"i am the calm to her chaos...." he said softly.

"akasa yaar...." Teja came inside the washroom and stopped seeing them.

"arrey Teja we were talking about you...." Akasa said quickly making her frown.

"Sasa figured out that we are friends...." Karan said quickly pointing at himself and Teja. "so i was telling her about our shoot and Akhil and Rima and we became friends....best friends?" he said cutely.

"tereko kaise pata chala bhai?" she frowned at Akasa and she raised her imaginary collar proudly and they all laughed.

*****

Teja came in the washroom area in the middle of the task. Her hand was covered with mud and dirt and she quickly opened the tap to wash her hands.

"Teja....come fast....nyaanu...." Akasa came running into the washroom area and was taking deep breathes because of the run.

"Karan?what happened?" she asked getting alarmed.

"He and Pratik are fighting....please go and handle him....if he loses his cool...." before Akasa could complete her sentence , Teja ran out.

She went straight to the outdoor jungle and saw Karan and Pratik standing close to each other , their chest touching and were screaming at each other.

She immediately ran towards him and held his hand.

"Karan let's go in...." she said calmly.

"Teja stay out of it...." he shrugged his hands out of her grip.

"I won't Karan andar chal...." she held his hand tightly and pulled him with all her strength.

This time he didn't shrug his hand away but didn't move away from Pratik either.

"Sunny...." she whispered softly. "please...."

"Laddoo not now please...." he said looking at her. "let me deal with this...." and with that their screams continued.

"no i won't and you know that....come inside....for me...." she screamed at him and he looked at her getting distracted.

"for me...." she held his hand and touched his chest.

He breathed out heavily and let his body loosen. She pulled him inside and he let her as Pratik screamed behind him.

"you won't turn back you have my swear...." she said and took him inside the washroom area and pushed him into the bathroom. "breath in and breath out okay?i am right outside...."

As she was about to close the door from outside , he held her hand and looked at her vulnerably. She knew that he needed her. Screw everything. She went inside and kept the door open in order to not make it look bad. She quickly took off both their mics and made him stand leaning on the wall behind the door and stood in front of him such that only she was visible from the camera outside.

"you cannot okay?you cannot...." she whispered softly.

He kept looking at her.

"i didn't want to...." he closed his eyes in regret and frustration.

"shh....it happens....and it is okay....you don't have to regret anything....but please do not do this in future....for me....for aunty...." she caressed his cheeks and wiped the sweat off his face.

"i am sorry if i disappointed you...." he whispered.

"shhhh...." she moved closer to him , not caring that she had gone out of the view of the camera. "you can never disappoint me....i just don't want you out of this show....you are my strength here....the only reason why i am here....and you know if you end up going away i cannot do this....i will not be able to deal with this madness....i need you....you have to stay here for me....to handle me....to make sure i am okay....who will do it Sunny?you nuh?" she said breathing into his throat as he arched his neck back and closed his eyes and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"come out okay?the task is on...." she said softly.

"stay...." he whispered into her hair. "two minutes....this feels good...."

"Sunny someone will come and see us...." she said running her fingers through his hair and pulled the back of his hair softly.

"let them...." he gulped and tightened his grip on her waist.

She smiled softly and kept her head on his chest.

They were the calm to each other's chaos.