Part-14

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan Vishal Vidhi Akasa and Jay had won the sugarcane task and had gotten access to the main house. Teja had hugged all five of them. All her friends were leaving. Jay Vishal Vidhi Akasa. And definitely Karan.

Teja did her skin care routine and laid down on the grass bed alone. She looked around and felt lonely. Even Vidhi was not there. She put the blanket on her face.

She didn't know how much time had passed but she heard some creaking sound from beside her. She immediately removed the blanket from her face and look from where the sound was coming. Karan had come and laid down on his place.

"what are you doing here?" she frowned and asked after wearing the mic.

"preparing to sleep...." he said laying down on the sleeping bag.

"aren't you supposed to sleep inside?" she frowned.

"i will....when all of you go in...." he shrugged.

She smiled softly.

"good night Teja...." he said looking at her softly.

"good night Karan...." she smiled and closed her eyes. She felt better. Knowing he was sleeping close to her.

Karan went to the kitchen in the main house to make tea.

"Karan....they don't have chai patti in the jungle....can we make tea for them today?" Vidhi asked him.

"yes for sure...." he said immediately. "but i don't think there is enough milk....let's all have black tea then...."

"cool then....i will tell them we are making tea...." Vidhi went out to the indoor jungle.

Karan smiled softly and quickly made black tea for everyone and black coffee for himself from his coffee of luxury budget that he has gotten for winning the task last night.

He took all the cups and went out and gave it to everyone one by one. He finally took the cup of black coffee and a black tea and went out. He gave the black coffee to Teja. Without anyone knowing. Not even the camera. Nobody could make a difference between the colour of the the coffee or tea as both were black.

Teja took a sip and frowned immediately and looked at him. Her favorite black coffee.

He looked at her for a brief moment , letting their eyes meet for a second and looked away immediately.

"how's the chai guys?" he asked loudly.

"it's really good...." Akasa said sipping the chai and gave a thumbs up to him.

*****

Karan sat on the couch clenching his fist.
The weekend Ka vaar shoot was on and Teja was wearing the black saree and looked heavenly. But what pissed him off was that she was being made to dance with Umar. All the guys were hooting and whistling and Vishal even went to the extent of saying that he was falling for her , obviously as a joke. But it was not funny. Not to Karan.

He closed his eyes as Umar held her back and swayed softly as she laughed. After Umar had taken his seat Vishal and Shamita who were hosting the segment had requested Teja to do a solo bit. That was worst. She turned around making her back face them and swayed her hips to the music. It made him burn. He gulped softly and looked away knowing it would be hard for him to stay sane.

Teja finished her dance and the segment was finished , Karan jumped from the couch and went to the washroom area. The outdoor jungle had its blind down because of a task setup for WKV and everyone was using the washroom area. He went inside and closed his eyes to calm down.

"Karan...." Teja came and knocked the door. "fast....i need to floss....the other washrooms are blocked...."

"i am flossing....come inside if you are in a hurry because it will take time...." he said loudly.

"argghhhh....fine open the door...." she said making a face.

He unlocked the door and she came inside.

Before she could reach , he locked the door and opened his mic and opened her mic.

"what are you doing Sunny?" she whispered as he kept the mics away.

"i can't do this anymore...." he said kissing her softly.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer fisting his hair while kissing him back with equal passion.

"what happened Sunny?" she asked caressing his cheeks as they broke the kiss for catching their breath.

"i hated it when people were dancing with you and i cannot even do that for God knows what reason....when you were dancing....swaying your back....shit...." he closed his eyes and leaned back on the wall and ran his fingers through his hair.

"and i hated that you are twinning with Donal...." she said moving closer to him and kissed his throat.

"what are you doing Teja...." he asked huskily.

"nothing...." she said kissing his tattoo on the chest.

"Teja you know it will go out of hand right?" he asked looking into her eyes and she moved back nodding softly.

"i love you Sunny...." she said softly and hugged him tightly.

"i love you Laddoo...." he wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes taking in the moment.

*****

Karan was washing his hand after coming out. Teja had gone out before and the washroom area was empty.

Akasa came and stood beside him and washed her hands.

"Karan will you mind me asking you something?" she asked looking at him.

"nahi re pagal hai kya....puch...."

"do you know Teja from before?" she asked with a straight face.

Karan's expression changed for a moment but he controlled it immediately. He cannot lie. He will never do something wrong and lie about something that was so pure to him.

"yes...." he said looking at Akasa.