Part-12

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja came to Karan's house after finishing her work. He opened the door and hugged her tightly lifting her off the ground.

"i missed you soooooo much....mera laddoo...." he said kissing her ear.

"awieee mera sunny...." she kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

He kept her on the couch and went to the kitchen to bring her black coffee.

She looked around the lounge and sighed. Packing for BB has made both their houses so messed up. She chuckled seeing a couple of his shirts kept carelessly on the couch.

She picked the shirts up and folded those neatly. She frowned seeing the white shirt. There was a lipstick mark on the shirt just beneath the collar.

Karan looked at her through the corner of eyes his. Yes. Part one of plan successful. He quickly prayed that she doesn't break his head and bashed Omi in mind for this stupid idea of a prank.

She kept the shirts beside her and sat on the couch folding her legs.

He came out with his tea and her coffee and gave her the mug.

"sunny....we are leaving tomorrow....i wanna talk to aunty and everyone else....can we facetime them now?" she had a sip and said softly.

What?Why didn't she say anything about the lipstick mark?

He checked the time.

"hmm why not...." he sent his mother a video call request which she soon accepted.

"namaste aunty...." she said lovingly.

"beta i am very worried for both of you....please have your food on time....and i am so scared of his anger...." she said with concern.

"aunty aunty....relax....i'll be there nuh....i'll handle him....and food toh i cannot live without...." she said chuckling. "i will make sure he eats properly...."

"sunny....teju doesn't know how to make chai....make sure you make her chai or coffee...." she told him strictly.

"haanji mumma...." he rolled his eyes and Teja giggled.

"all the best bacchhaas....you will win hearts....i will miss you...." she said with tears.

"mumma if you cry how am i supposed to go?" he said with tears and Teja held his hand tightly.

"aunty....please...." she said softly. His mom nodded and wiped her tears.

They spoke to the entire family and disconnected the call.

They chatted with each other for sometime.

"sunny i need to go now....it is late...." she pouted and stood up.

"laddoo do you want to ask me anything?" he looked at her seriously. Why wasn't she asking anything about the shirt.

"no...." she frowned.

"i saw you had seen the lipstick mark on the shirt from the kitchen...." he said directly without beating around the bush. "don't you wanna ask me about it?"

She shook her head.

"Laddoo?" he got up and held his shoulder. He felt scared for some reason.

"if there was something that i needed to know you would have told me....and if you haven't told me then it is not important....i trust you...." she said softly. "i am possessive about you i won't lie....i cannot see you with anyone else....i get angry at you....but all those are because i know you love me....it is not that i don't trust you....i just need attention....like you do....but that doesn't mean i will doubt you...." she said softly.

He closed his eyes. He felt terrible for doing this prank on her. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"it was a prank....Omi's idea...." he whispered.

She started to laugh. "what?are you serious?and who did that?as in whose mark was it?"

"Omi did i don't know from whom....he took the shirt and said he will arrange...." he chuckled.

"kaise log ho yaar...." she slapped his arm and laughed heartily.

He didn't. His heart was full with whatever she said. Everytime she made him believe that for her , he was her world.

"let's go now?" he asked softly and she nodded.

He dropped her off to her place and met her parents and seeked their blessings and had dinner with them.

Teja came out to drop him off till the car.

"bye...." she said softly.

"a new journey....from tomorrow...." he kissed her forehead.

"i am scared...." she said keeping her head against his chest.

"don't be....i am there....i will be there...." he said softly kissing her hair.