Prologue

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Have i put on weight?"

He looked up from his phone screen to see her stand in front of him wearing a silver lehenga and hair open in soft curls. Her big eyes had a shine and her lips were curled into a soft yet serene smile.

Tejasswi had an extremely tiring day. It was the engagement of her best friend from school and college , Rima. And girl she was excited. Her bestie , her life , her soul sister was getting engagement and Teja could hardly keep calm. She had run around the venue right from the morning making sure everything was to the point , just like how Rima liked , from the drapes to the flowers to the music arrangement.

As soon as the guests started to come in , she had been attending everyone. Rima was her family. Her everything. Rima's family was as much her family as they were Rima's. She thought of sitting and taking rest for a couple of minutes since her feet had started to hurt in her high stilettoes. She looked around the venue to scan for an empty place to sit when she saw him.

What was he doing here?It had been a month since they had shot Ladies Vs Gentleman. But the last thing she expected was him in this engagement. He was sitting in a corner , looking down at his phone screen. His long hair was short now and he was wearing a black kurta.

She chuckled thinking about her experience in that shoot. She quickly walked towards him waited for a couple of seconds waiting for him to looked up. He didn't. So she decided to speak.

As soon as she said the line , she saw him looking up. She was sure that she had seen the shock in his eyes. Shock of bumping into her in an engagement. But she was impressed that he schooled his expressions really fast.

"Tejasswi tu iss dress mein thodi moti lag rahi hai...." he said with a soft smile.