Part-21

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja came to the bedroom after the lights were out and saw him laid down on his bed. He was rubbing his temple and pulling his hair. She took no time to guess that he had a headache and he won't be able to sleep like this , especially not without her. The next day was their weekend ka vaar shoot and it was a long day. If he won't sleep he will be terrible tomorrow.

Weekend Ka Vaar. She chuckled at the thought. After dinner she had gone to the luggage area to fine all her WKV outfit missing except a red dress and she knew he had hidden the others because he wanted her to wear that. He had seen her try everything sometime back. So she did the same. She hid all his outfits except one which she wanted him to wear. And she also knew he wanted her to do that and that is why he had kept his outfit in open. Like she had kept her outfits in open. She also wanted him to do that.

She sat on her bed and did her skin care. And then she took her blanket and went and laid down beside him quietly , turned to the other side with her back facing him and closed her eyes.

He looked at her and rolled his eyes. Attitude.

She knew he had a headache and she is turning the other side. He turned to the other side facing Umar's bed.

He had a headache but still he won't ask her for a head massage like the way he loves. Attitude. She thought to herself , turned to face him and started to massage the back of his head which she could see.

Nice. He turned to face the ceiling to give her better access and she massaged his hair and temple slowly. He smiled like a goofy kid and groaned. Why does he have to make these sounds? Stupid weird guy.

She stopped massaging after sometime and removed her hand. Was she leaving?no way. He cannot sleep. He quickly held her hand and put it on his face and covered his face along with her hand with the blanket and closed his eyes. She rolled her eyes. As if the blanket was some lock that would make her stay. Stupid guy.
In a couple of minutes she could sense that he was in deep sleep. She smiled softly and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*****

Teja opened her Christmas gift in front of the guest. It was the panda jacket. She smiled a bit and quickly straightened her face and opened the letter. She had to read it out loudly. How embarassing. As if the scolding from the host was not enough for both of them. Although the host had tried to put some sense back to their minds but them being them still decided to look away from each other. And now this. Letter. What even.

Not so sweet Laddoo ,

She glared at him reading the first line and everyone laughed. He tried to hide his naughty smile but failed miserably.

Merry Christmas.
Since I am not there to shoo away your bad dreams now , I am giving you this Panda. He will take care of your bad dreams. Don't irritate him like you do to me. Not everyone is as good as I am you see.
PS: I never loved you.

Your always sweet and adorable and loving and calm Sunny.

Everyone laughed their heart out and she rolled her eyes and quickly wore the jacket. He smiled softly looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Next you Karan...." The guest instructed him. He looked up and muttered a quick prayer making her glare even more and then opened the gift.

It was the perfume that she had gifted him after coming from States. It was her father's perfume that she had taken inside. He also had his but it was finished before a couple of days and she had noticed that.

He smiled softly.

"What's that?" The guest asked him.

"Perfume....the same perfume which she had gifted me outside....her first gift for me...." He said while opening the letter.

"Awieeeee...." Everyone imitated Teja making him chuckle.

Always cloudy Sunny,

Merry Christmas.
Keep this perfume for yourself okay?I know you like it so no need of asking it to go to someone else. As in give it to someone else. Just like you always do. Ask your favorite person or things to go away from you to someone else.

PS: Tu bhi bhaad mein jaa.

Your mature and understanding Laddoo

Everyone had a good laugh about their collective age and the way they behaved like kids and the guests left.

"Come on you two sort it out now....bohut ho gaya...." Nishant rolled his eyes.

"Exactly...." Devo looked at them making a face and everyone seemed to agree. They were all in the outdoor garden.

"Beera...." Nishant looked at him with stern eyes.

"What can i do?she thinks i am liar and i never loved her....add she never meant anything to me in that list now...." He said in irritation.

"Do not pick things i say in anger....you asked me to go away to someone else....should i do that?" She snapped back at him.

"You started it....you called me a liar first....you exactly know how much it would affect me....especially coming from you....the only person who always thinks i am honest said that to me...."

"I didn't ever mean it that way and you know that very well...." She said immediately but maintaining her angry tone.

"And what about the fact that you refused to have my tea and made tea yourself?zindagi mein kabhi chai banayi hai?humesha mai hi banata hoon nuh?" He frowned and said angrily.

"Because i had woken up early before the morning song....i had a headache and so i made it....and what about the fact that you refused to have dinner cooked by me?"

"I refused to have dinner cooked by anyone not just you....that is the difference....you refused myyyyyy tea and i refused dinner in general...." He said throwing his hand in the air.

"You know what?you just want to fight with me...." She said raising her voice a bit more.

"Yes because I love you....you don't believe it i know....bhaad mein jaa...." He said frowning.

Everyone had their mouth hung open.

"Don't give me that...." She rolled her eyes and turned to leave.

"Yeah....right....leave....convenient...." He muttered.

"What did you say?convenient?i never do anything with convenience...." She turned to look at him again.

"So what else should i say?you know that i am sorry....still you are walking away....leaving me...." He complained with slight tears in his eyes.

"Yes i will....and all this emotional blackmail....this won't work okay?" She pointed her finger at him.

He looked at her with a pout and tears.

She could feel her eyes filling up.

"This is your issue...." She said shaking her head and small steps towards him slowly.

"Laddoo...." He was about to hold her shoulder.

"Don't...." She shrugged his hands away making him smile sheepishly.

"You think this is a joke?" She said crying like a kid. "I hate you....i hate you...." She punched his chest and slapped his chest and shoulder and then wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his chest.

"I love you...." She whispered making him pick her up and twirl her around.

"Woaahhhhhhh...." Everyone hooted around them. "Finally....we need a kiss...."

"I love you....i love you so much...." He said finally keeping her down and cupped her cheeks softly and touched her forehead to his forehead.

"I love you...." She whispered again with a huge smile and tears.