Part-5

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan was on set learning his lines when his phone buzzed. He unlocked the screen and smiled widely. It was her message.

Are you busy? he read her message.

Not really. He replied with a lie.

His message was read and the next moment his phone was ringing. He picked up the call.

"hi...." he said softly.

"hey Karan....it's my last day here and I am sad...." she sounded a little sloshed and Karan took no time to understand that she was tipsy.

"where are you now?" he asked immediately , his voice dripping with concern.

"home...." she said sadly. "karan it is my last day here....i have to leave Pra and his friends....they are so cool....we had crazy fun in one month...."

He felt a tug in his heart. Pra was more than fine but his friends?like what even.

"who is around you now?" he asked half out of concern , half to check if his friends were around.

"alone Karan...." she rolled her eyes. "i am not a kid....i am a grown up girl....Pra went to sleep and his friends went back to their place...."

"good for them...." he muttered.

"did you say something?" she frowned curiously.

"nothing...." he muttered again. "Teja....are you on bed?"

"yes sir...." she nodded.

"good....lay down and go to sleep....now...." he said sternly.

"why are you scolding me?" she frowned like a kid.

"i am not scolding you....i am requesting you....now please go to sleep...."

"that's like it....always request....that's what gentlemen do...." she said and laid down.

Karan chuckled and shook his head hopelessly.

"Karan the shot is ready...." the director called him loudly.

"shit Karan you are on shoot....i am so sorry....you should have told me....shit shit...." she said feeling extremely guilty.

"Teja....if you are a call away from me whenever i need you it is vice versa....friends matter....and also it was a between the shot break...." he rolled his eyes.

"okay okay now you go....see you soon...." she said smiling.

"hmm....soon....good night...." he said softly and disconnected the call.

Teja went to sleep and he resumed his shoot.

Teja met her parents after returning to Mumbai and went to Akhil's place. Rima , Akhil and her had planned a meet up since they had not met for the last one month. And honestly it was too much. Teja not meeting her bestie for a month. Too much.

She sat in their lounge and chatted with them happily.

When it was time for her to leave , she pinged him.

Listen I am keeping your chocolates with Akhil okay?

Where are you? came his immediate reply.

At his place.

I am home. You can come up. It is just a floor above.

Teja checked the time. It was 9 o'clock. She thought for a while. She didn't want to disturb him. He must be chilling after a tiring day. But then if she didn't give the things to him herself , he might feel bad. It would be rude.