Part-1

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Tejasswi tu iss dress mein thodi moti lag rahi hai...." he said with a soft smile.

Teja laughed loudly and a couple of people around them looked at them as if they were aliens. Karan gave them an embarassed smile and looked at her.

"i am really sorry by the way....i had no intentions of calling you fat...." he said smiling cutely.

"i know...." she sat beside him. "and even i am sorry that i didn't talk to you when you greeted me so sweetly during the break....i know i came across as snobbish but trust me i am not like that...." she said with a chirpy smile.

"that's fine...." he said with a small chuckle.

"by the way from whose side you are here?you know Rima and Akhil?" she asked frowning.

"Akhil is my best friend....we were neighbours in Punjab....i mean we still are....we still stay in the same building...." he said looking at Akhil and Rima on the stage.

"then why are you sitting here alone?" she asked frowning.

"actually none of our friends could make it here....either they are out of the country or in any other city and didn't manage to get offs....i don't really know anyone here except his family and i don't want to steal the thunder away from them....you know it gets embarassing when the guests asks for our picture instead of the people who are getting engaged....by the way?you are?from Akhil's side?"

"nope...." she said shaking her head. "i mean now i am on Akhil's side since he is getting engaged with Rima and also they dated for so long....Rima is my bestie....we have been in the same school , same college....we are soul sisters...." she said excitedly.

"i am pretty sure...." he said smiling widely. What was this girl? 36000 expressions in one sentence.

"did you have anything?you wanna grab something to drink?" she asked out of courtesy.

"i am cool...." he said shaking his head.

Very weird.

"arrey even i am thirsty....come...." she held his hand and got up. "ouuuu...." she frowned making a face.

"what happened?" he said while getting up.

"life of girls...." she said dramatically. "my heels hurt...."

"toh pehenti kyun hai?" he shrugged his shoulder.

"says someone who is so tall....like mount Everest....huh...." she made a face and walked towards the bar.

"bataiye...." she said looking at him and then looked ahead and rested her chin on the counter.

He looked at her shocked. What is this girl doing?

"bataaaa...." she frowned finding him silent.

"kya?" he frowned.

"arrey what do you wanna drink?" she said slapping her forehead. This guy was mad.

"oh...." he said immediately. "diet coke...." he looked at the bartender who looked at Teja.

"same...." she said flashing a huge grin.

The bartender gave them 2 cokes and he sipped his glass.

"you were different that day...." he said frowning. "i mean you hardly spoke and here...."

"i am hardly stopping...." she said chuckling.

"yeah kind of...." he said with an amused smile.

"on set i am different....i don't really talk to anybody on the first day especially not actors...." she said sipping her coke.

"why?" he frowned.

"i take time to understand how they are....i am very friendly as a person....so i just stay cautious that people don't take it as an invitation for flirting...." she said honestly.

He nodded. She was headstrong. And clearly didn't know him at all. Or else she wouldn't be talking to him.

"why did you leave roadies by the way?" she asked looking at him , reading his thoughts. She just wanted to hint that she knew him. Not too much. But enough as a co industry member.

He looked at her shocked.

"oh you know?" he chuckling.

"come on dude....everybody knows...." she said. "do you know Rima?i mean as your best friend's fiance?" she asked without waiting for his answer to her previous question.

Normally karan would have had a headache if someone spoke so much but she was cute. He liked how she kept talking.

"obviously....we have chilled together quite a few times...." he said looking at Akhil and Rima again.

"she is a sweetheart isn't she?Akhil is so damn lucky...." she said with a chirpy grin.

"oh hello....even Rima is lucky....Akhil is also too good...." he said frowning.

"that he is...." she said smiling softly.

"okay i'll just go and meet them and come....i have to leave now...." he said checking the time on his watch.

"what?without dinner?no way....aunty will scold me if anyone leaves without dinner...."

"Tejasswi it's fine....and i am not even hungry...." he said immediately.

"are you on a diet?" she said making a horrified face. So he was one of those actors who followed a diet and had six packs. Or eight. Whatever.

"no are you mad...." he said immediately. "i do that only when a character demands....and nothing like that now...."

"so?come have dinner...." she walked towards the buffet and he followed. Why? He didn't know.

He took a plate and she stood beside him.

"won't you eat?" he asked frowning.

"nope....later with everyone else...." she said chuckling.

"come on give me company....i cannot eat alone...." he said handing her a plate. She chuckled and nodded.

Both of them took a little bit of food in their respective plates and had dinner talking about casual stuffs.

After dinner he went and met Rima and Akhil and went outside with Teja accompanying him.

"bye Tejasswi....it was really nice meeting you...." he said with a cute smile.

"it's Teja...." she said smiling widely. "it was really nice meeting you too Karan...."

He sat in the car and waved at her. She waved back at him as the car disappeared into the dark night.

Note: This story will follow their journey from LVG to BB. Everything is fictional as the disclaimer says.