The End of A Semester

The Thronecoming Dance was finally here. As students took their time to look fairest, you sat in your room. You stared at the rose you got Briar and began to think about how quickly the semester had passed by.

You already had your new classes and you only had one day to finish your General Villainy Thronework, but you didn't care about any of that right now. You had already decided to enjoy the night.

You've earned it.

You got up and walked over to your mirror. You adjusted your vest before you began to mess with your hair.

You were wearing a black tux with a green vest, bow tie, and cuffs. Silver lined the collar and the you wore an Ozzian pin on the knot of your bowtie. Your hair was also styled to look better for the dance.

However, as you looked into the mirror, you noticed something odd. You blinked, but it didn't look right.

You didn't wear a tux. You wore a grey school uniform with an unfamiliar school emblem. Your eyes looked more bloodshot than usual with bags. And, to top it all off, your room looked different. More grey and plain.

You rubbed your eyes and looked again, but everything had gone back to normal.

Y/N: Huh. That was weird.

Hunter: Y/N!

You looked over to your door. You opened it and found Hunter and Dexter standing there with Daring chatting with Hopper.

Hunter: Let's get going before the girls get there.

Y/N: Yeah. Oh! One sec.

You ran back into your room to grab Briar's rose. You returned to the others and closed your door. As you did, Dexter noticed you weren't wearing your ring. He figured you just didn't want to lose it.

Hopper: I'm surpised you're even going. I thought you always skipped out on parties.

You shrugged.

Y/N: Tonight is special.

Indeed it was.
-----------
The Grimmnasium was full of students already enjoying the party. Fairies catered the food, the lunchlady provided said food, pictures were being taken, the boy's were showing off the trophy they had gotten thanks to Cerise.

Everything, to quote Blondie, was just right.

You felt like things were finally back to a normal swing for the first in.....a while. Man, has it really only been a semester?

Your thoughts were interrupted when the doors opened. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched as the girls entered the Grimmnasium in their Thronecoming dresses. They looked absolutely stunning.

But the one who caught your eye was Briar. Your date for the night.

Y/N: Wow.

Briar: Hey.