Trouble In The Treasury

You had no real idea when everyone started to turn towards you in terms of seeing you as somewhat of a third leader of an unseen faction in school.

When you spoke, everyone listened. You could motivate anyone into doing anything. Others had claimed that you have some kind of spell on yourself to make this so. But, the hard truth of it was, you didn't practice magic of any kind.

But whenever there was an issue between the Royals and the Rebels, as there often was, you always found yourself somehow being dragged into the middle.

You didn't particularly mind. You were always more than happy to try and resolve things in a peaceful manner. And you were usually successful in doing so.

Of course, you never let anyone bother you while you were studying. The others caught on pretty quickly and now, anyone who starts a fight or a screaming match while you were studying, they were partially shunned by both sides.

But all of this was why you weren't very surpised when your dorm room door swung open and Cerise ran in.

Cerise: Y/N, you should come. There’s something going on.

You groaned with an eye roll.

You ran after Cerise, barely keeping up. They began to hear shouts.

???: You shouldn’t be in there!

???: Get out or you’ll get us all in trouble!

Cerise led you down a flight of stairs and around the corner from the Muse-eum.

A crowd of students was gathered outside a room Apple had only heard of before. The door resembled the cover of a book, the title engraved in the wood: A CHILDREN’S TREASURY OF FAIRYTALE HEIRLOOMS.

The massive steel lock was open, and the door was ajar.

Your classmates stood in the hall, looking through the open door.

Blondie: I didn’t mean to!

Blondie Lockes began to try and explain herself the moment she saw you.

Blondie: I just touched the lock, it fell off, and the door swung open.

You sighed. Locks just gave up around Blondie. Her mother, Goldilocks, had been the same way, and the Three Bears had installed triple dead bolts.

Y/N: You opened the Treasury door? Who’s inside?

Laughter exploded out. Everyone turned to you to see hoe you would respond.

Raven: Curses. It’s Sparrow Hood and his Merry Men.

You had hesrd of them before. Sparrow himself was a bit of a troublemaker. You had no idea where he stood in the Rebels and Royals situation. Blondie stood in the threshold, gazing in.

Blondie: Ooh, look at all the crowns!

Y/N: Blondie!

You found yourself going after her. As soon as you entered, the crowd in the hallway followed.

Sparrow was examining a mannequin dressed in royal robes and adorned with jewels. A placard read: THE EMPEROR’S OLD CLOTHES.

He happened to look over and found you standing there alongside Raven and Apple. He grinned a bit wider when he saw the daughter of Snow White.