The Tale of Legacy Day

And so, here we are. Legacy Day! Where the students of Ever After High sign the Storybook of Legends, vowing to follow the path of their fairytale parents.

Or not!

That's kinda why we're here. You see, while your path was one paved with greatness and fortune and success, you couldn't help but start to wonder if everyone should have to sign the book.

You were more than contempt to sign it, of course, but you also didn't know if doing so would affect your ultimate goal.

And you weren't the only one with doubts, either.

Raven: Maddie, you have to help me. I don't think I can bring myself to sign the Storybook of Legends. But, I don't want to let everyone down, either.

The two girls walked through the halls while you remained near. You were too busy looking at your Mirror and the new friend requests you had gotten.

Friends:
Ruby Ozymandias
Dexter Charming
Hunter Huntsman
Brair Beauty
Lizzy Hearts
Kitty Cheshire

Yeah, maybe you should join in on the conversation now.

Maddie: Don't forget the whole "if you don't sign, your story will disappear" Poof! And you'll be banished into oblivion!

Y/N: Wait, what?

The girls stopped walking and looked back to you.

Y/N: Is that true? Will we dissapear if we don't sign?

Maddie: That's a thing you know, and it's got to hurt.

Yeah, it didn't sound pleasant.

Raven: Well, we don't know if that's true.

Maddie: But what if it is?

Raven: But what if it's not?

Maddie: But what if it is?

Y/N: Is it?!

Raven: Neither of you are helping.

You all stopped walking and you turned to the girls. You knew that Raven had her doubts, but Maddie seemed just fine in following in her father's footsteps.

Suddenly, Maddie had an idea. She snapped her finger.

Maddie: Wait a tic! I think I know someone who can help~

And now, the intro!

And now, Apple White, Ruby, and a new character!

Blondie: No, but see, I'm totally a Royal.