Jones: Part Three

Warnings: reader being stressed out, almost panic attacks, not recognizing oneself in the mirror due to stress, angst, talk of misogyny and doing nothing when a woman gets raped 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of fucking course you got paired with Spencer for this one. Will and JJ are a couple, Gideon and Emily are together, and Derek and Hotch are as one. He clearly doesn't want to be with you, and you're too pissed at him to want to be with him. If he wants to act this way then fine, but you're not going to be on the receiving end of it.

"So, we're looking for a woman who will approach men, and I'm guessing she'd have to be quite attractive in order to lure them away. Most of the women here are in groups, so keep your eyes open for someone on their own."

"Yeah, I know," Spencer says curtly.

You roll your eyes in annoyance but keep your mouth shut as you scan the crowd. There are too many people here to separate the blue energy you know before. So many females here in such a small space that they are all mixing with each other. You'll have to rely on your keen observations for this one.

"'So many men, so little time.' She's on a quest to wipe out the race."

"Some people believe that Jack the Ripper mutilated women after his mother sexually abused him for years. Maybe it's the same thing for this woman and her own father."

"For someone so enraged, this unsub sounds oddly apologetic for leaving a bloody crime scene. Why?"

"That might be what Lamontagne figured out right before he died. You gotta admit, these guys are making it pretty easy. I wouldn't follow a stranger into an alley no matter how wasted I was."

"Yeah, well, you're not a man."

"Okay, cut the crap, Spencer. I am sick and tired of your behavior and attitude. If you want to be snappy and irritated at me, then fine. You keep pushing me away, and guess what, it's fucking working. I've tried apologizing and tried to make it right, but you clearly don't want to listen to me. Yes, I still feel guilty, but what you're doing now is just pissing me off. I have enough on my plate that I don't need your smartass remarks, okay?

"I love you so much, but you're making it clear that you want nothing to do with me. If that's the case, then just fucking break it off already because I won't be able to. I started a relationship with you because you were quirky and smart and funny and one of the good ones. I don't even know who you are anymore, and I want off this ride if this is how you're going to play."

You turn and leave his side only to spot someone who might be a potential subject. You try following her, but you lose her in the crowd easily. With a sigh, you join Emily, Gideon, Hotch and Derek.

"We got nothing."

"Well, the day's almost over, so if you're right, we just ran out of time," Gideon sighs.

By the time the part dies down, you know that you're not going to find anything. You have no choice but to come back the next day in hopes she didn't kill anyone. However, when you do arrive, there is a body waiting for you. He was lured out and killed just the rest of them, but this time, there is something folded up in his mouth.

"She's mocking us," Will sighs, "and she's true to her word."

"Do you have any tweezers?" Spencer asks one of the CSIs. "Thank you."

"What is that?" JJ wonders.

"I have no idea." He removes the piece of paper from his mouth and opens it. "It's a note from the unsub addressed to your father."