Family Dinner

Hey I'm sorry about not updating I'm not mentally doing well right now.

As always please tell me if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. Or if I missed any triggers
(I wrote half of this chapter while almost falling asleep so it wouldn't surprise me)
—————————————-

(Tw: Mention of overstimulation, bad thoughts, mention of thinking people don't want you, anxiety, ALL FLUFF BESIDES THAT)
—————————

Tommy Pov
——————

Someone is shaking me. "Tommy" "Tommy!". Opening my eyes, I see Techno shaking me awake. "Tech...Whyyy" I rub my eyes so that everything is less blurry. "Food is done, little prince." Slowly sitting up, I can smell the food from the kitchen. Grabbing onto Techno's arm, I pull myself up onto Techno's back. "Take me to the table." Techno chuckles but walks to the table with me on his back. Wilbur is already digging into his food, but when he sees us he waves. Phil walks into the dining room carrying our food. He sets down mine and Techno's plate of food on the table before sitting down. Techno carefully sets me down onto my chair and then sits down in his. "This looks great Phil!" Phil smiles softly after I compliment his cooking. "Thank you, Toms."

I was right about it being good. This was definitely some of the best Chinese food I've ever had. Techno even let me take a bite of his beef and veggies, it was good but not as good as my crispy garlic chicken was. I even got to eat both kinds of rice since Phil made both of them. We joked around and talked about our days while eating dinner and it really felt like a family dinner.

Once everyone was done eating, Wilbur suggested we watch a movie so we all moved to the living room. Wilbur chose the movie tonight and he decided we were going to watch Luca. It seemed interesting enough so we all agreed to watch it. Looking at the room, I can't decide where to sit. Techno is sitting on his separated chair while Wilbur is sitting on the loveseat. Phil's sitting on the couch with some of the fluffier blankets in his arms. Walking over to the couch, I sit right by Phil. He smiles and wraps his arm around me while putting the blankets over us both. Curling into Phil's side I smile softly and turn to look at the tv.

The movie is starting to get interesting but I'm so tired. I don't even notice when my eyes start to close and my body starts to fall asleep. I swear I feel a soft kiss on my forehead before I fall fast asleep.

~Three months later~

Phil's been being kinda secretive lately, he's been having phone calls a lot and he always leaves the room if I'm in there when he gets a call. Will has told me not to worry about it and that Phil's just been busy. My birthday is tomorrow so I'm hoping it just has to do with that. Maybe he wants to surprise me with a party or something. Maybe he wants to get rid of me..... maybe he's calling my social worker to send me back... no no he wouldn't do that. He...just wouldn't.

~ The next day ~

Walking home from school, I can't help but feel nervous. What if Phil is sending me back? What if they don't want me anymore? I don't know what to do if that's true.. I've become so attached. I don't want to ever leave, I love them. I hope I'm just overthinking this like I do everything. As I push open the door, I'm met with balloons and streamers. There's a sign over the walkway that says 'happy birthday' and they're all standing under it. "Happy birthday Tommy!" I smile as they all walk over to give me hugs. Wilbur quickly pulls me into the dining room, telling me I have to open my gifts. All of the gifts are amazing but some of my favorites are a music disc from Wilbur, a sketchbook with tons of art supplies from Phil and a ton of fidget toys from Techno.

After opening them all I quickly get up thanking them for all the gifts. Techno smiles and says "there's one more little prince...it's from all of us." . I look around but don't see any other presents. Phil points over to the counter where a large yellow envelope is. Slowly walking over to the envelope, I wonder about what's inside it. Ripping the top of the envelope carefully, I look inside to see papers. After pulling out the papers and flipping them over, I see that they're adoption papers. I look over at them in disbelief while the three of them smile softly at me. "Y...you want to adopt me??" I can tell my voice cracked and that tears are starting to form in my eyes. Phil immediately gets a worried look on his face as if he did something wrong. "Oh well...yes we want to but please don't be upset!" Chuckling slightly, I start to sob. Phil quickly rushes over to me and hugs him. "Yes..." I whisper. Phil looks down at my sobbing form, confused. "Yes what?" Smiling as tears flow down my cheeks, I speak a bit louder this time. "Yes, I want you to adopt me." The three look at me in such happiness that I feel myself smiling back. Wilbur and Techno rush over to join the hug as we all start happy crying. I feel happy in their hugs, my family's hugs.