Rest my son

(Tw: mention of past abuse, past ableism, mainly just a fluffy chapter tho)
(Also there's a mention of bird brain but I promise they are all human in this universe, it's just a family joke)
Kinda short chapter maybe? I think it's the normal amount of words but idk.
——————————————————-

Tommy Pov
----------------

Upon walking in the door, Phil was rushing over with a worried look on his face. "Are you okay? Techno said you had a flashback of some sort at the store." Why is he so worried? Shouldn't he be upset with me...This house is so fucking confusing. "I'm fine Phil." Techno slightly elbowed me at that. "Don't lie Tommy. You're messing with your cube way more than you were in the car. You also promised you'd talk to him about it. Don't make me stay in here to make sure you're telling the truth. I want you to be honest please." Sighing, I nodded. I don't really want any more people to be in here than there needs to be. "I'll tell him the truth jeez... You guys are making it such a big deal.." Techno sighed and left the room. Phil sat down on the couch and waited for me to join him on the couch. Sitting down on the couch, I looked over to him. "So...what do you want to know?" Phil's face darkened slightly at that. "Mate, You've got to talk to me about at least a bit so I can help...Please..." I nodded, it's not like I can do anything else. "It was about something an old foster parent said to me...I had questioned if I had mental disorders back then..She told me that I just wanted attention and that nothing was wrong with me.."

Phil had a huge frown on his face but seemed to be paying attention anyways. "I didn't listen to her the first time, and she got violent because of it..." Phil's eyes widened at that, and he opened his arms slightly. Not thinking of anything besides comfort at the moment, I jumped into his arms, tears filling my eyes. "I didn't mean to upset her..." Phil held me closer, rubbing my back and whispering quiet nothings. "Shhh...Toms, that wasn't your fault...she's a horrible person." He held me until I fell asleep in his arms. I'm safe in his arms; Phil is safe...I hope.

Phil's pov
-------------

Tommy seems to have fallen asleep. I'm glad, he really needed the sleep. "Boys, You can stop hiding behind the door." Just as I suspected, Techno and Wilbur walked out from their hiding spot. "You two really suck at hiding." Techno sighed. "You think he's okay? He really scared me at the store...he wasn't responding to me and didn't even seem to realize where we were for a second. Dad..He didn't believe he could have ADHD..." Holding onto Tommy a bit tighter, I look at the boys. "It's gonna be hard to get him to fully trust us so please...please try to be careful about what you say and do around him. I really think he is the missing part of our family.." I trust my kids to be sweet with him but I'm already feeling protective of him. "We know dad, don't go all bird brain on us. We want him to stay just as much as you do." Sighing, I held onto Tommy while he slept. We've got to get this kid some therapy. The boys are making some food for dinner, so I should probably get up and help. But I really don't want to leave Tommy by himself. I'll stay for a bit longer.