Nickname.

(Mention of hospital, mention of being sick, cussing?)

Tubbo POV
-------------------

I hugged Tommy and looked at Tv. I wasn't paying much attention to the movie instead I kept looking at Tommy to make sure he was okay. He had just got out of the hospital for fuck sake. I needed to make sure that he wasn't in pain while watching the movie. He seemed to be fine and really enjoying the movie. I need to calm down a bit, he's clearly fine so I should just relax. I started to watch the movie.

~Halfway through the movie~

I felt Tommy fall back against me and looked over at him. His eyes are closed and his breathing is slowed so I'm guessing he's asleep. I held him close and yawned. I decided to take a small nap with Tommy.

Wilbur Pov
----------------

The movie had finished so I turned to ask Tommy and Tubbo if they had another movie to watch. When I looked over though I saw them both sleeping. "Techno.." I whispered quietly to him and pointed to Tommy and Tubbo. He smiled softly and grabbed his phone, taking a picture of them before getting up and heading to the kitchen.

I decided to let them sleep for a bit longer since I don't know when they fell asleep. I went to the kitchen and looked at Techno. "So..You doing okay?" Techno nodded and sighed. "I'm just hoping that Tommy will start opening up to us a bit more. I mean if it wasn't for him getting so sick to the point of needing to go to the hospital... we would have never fully known how bad it was." I sighed and nodded, going over to hug Techno.

"It's okay he will start opening up to us soon Techno.." I sighed, hoping that I was actually correct and that Tommy would actually end up talking to us. I laid my head on Techno's shoulder and sighed. He smiled slightly and nodded, but I could tell he didn't fully believe me.

~Time Skip~

I went over to Tubbo and Tommy to wake them up. "Toms wake up" He shifted a bit before opening his eyes. "Why Wilby?" I froze. Did Tommy actually just give me a nickname..? Am I hearing things..? He just gave me a nickname. This is the best day of my life, I can't believe this. "Did you just call me Wilby?" He seemed to shoot up quickly after he realized what he did. "NO No I didn't"