Well Dig In!

TW: Eating problems, Anxiety attack.

Tommy Pov
——————
I felt more and more sick each step I took down the stairs. I walked over to the table and looked at the two open seats. I didn't know which seat was usually technos and I didn't want to mess up this soon into the fostering. I remember doing that once at one of my old foster houses, they returned me as soon as they could after that.
I stood there for a while until Wilbur spoke up. "You know you can sit down. We don't have a seating chart. It usually changes every night" he smiled softly at me. I nodded and sat down, looking at the table. I heard Phil and techno come in and immediately looked up to see a pizza. I frowned slightly, I didn't know if I could eat the pizza and I didn't wanna get sent back for eating problems.
Phil handed us all a plate with a slice of pizza on it. I quietly thanked him and took a small bite of the slice. I tuned out of the conversation after they started talking about how their day had been. I was staring out into space and remembering the past when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I jumped slightly and looked at them in slight fear. "Hm..?" I whispered softly. Wilbur smiles. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" I nodded softly and looked at him. "It's fine.." I spoke up a bit louder. He seemed to like that I was speaking to him since he had a huge smile on his face. "We were all wondering if you were ready to go to school tomorrow!" He had a huge smile on his face, but this sentence only brought I frown onto my face. "..uh I guess.." I said and looked away. He smiled and went back to talking to Phil.

~after dinner~

I quickly put my pizza in the trash and my plate in the sink. Techno walked over to me and made a motion for me to follow him. I quickly followed him, not wanting to be yelled at. "Where are we going?" I asked softly. He just smiled softly and kept walking. He stopped once we were outside by a bench in the yard. "Sit." He spoke plainly almost like he didn't care. I sat down by him and looked at the view. "Why didn't you eat?" Techno looked at me and I could tell he wasn't gonna take a stupid answer. "I just didn't feel comfortable...to..eat" I looked at him, hoping he believed it. He stared at me for a couple of seconds and then looked away. "That's a lie, why don't you be honest. I won't make fun of you or anything." I quickly shook my head. I couldn't tell him, he'd tell Phil and then I'd have to go back to the orphanage.

~ Tw: Anxiety attack~

I felt my breathing become faster as I looked around. My eyesight was going blurry from my tears. "Stop. Stop. Stop. I don't wanna get taken away again." I felt arms wrap around me and quickly jumped away. "Don't hurt me. Please."

Techno POV
———————

Wilbur had come out whenever Tommy started panicking and tried to hug him. That clearly wasn't a good idea since Tommy started to panic more. I couldn't make out much of what he was saying but I could feel myself growing worried. I sat in front of him and started whispering softly. "You're okay..." I whispered this over and over again until the kid seemed to finally start to calm down. I put my hand out for him and he quickly grabbed it. He started messing with my fingers, almost like he was counting them over and over again. This seemed to work considering he fell asleep. I picked him up which wasn't hard since he was pretty light. Me and Wilbur walked inside and I took Tommy to his room. I quickly tucked him in and turned off the light so he wouldn't wake up. As I left the room, I swear I heard him say something..like "thank you" but it was probably nothing.