Hospital

(TW: Hospital, crying, Eating disorder, mention of throwing up, mention of panic, mention of passing out, medication, mention of forcing someone to take medication)

Tommy POV
——————

As I opened my eyes to look around I noticed that nothing looked familiar. "Techno? Phil? Wilbur?..." I was about to get up and look around the room before I felt someone push me back down. "You need to stay laying down Toms" Techno smiled sadly at me. "Tech...Where are we? Why can't I get up?" I was starting to get worried. Why did I have to stay laying down, where was I, Why was I in pain..?

"Toms, You're in the hospital because you threw up and then passed out.." My eyes widened at this information. "No no I don't wanna be here! Take me home! Take me home!" I knew I was panicking and probably annoying everyone but I couldn't help it. I was upset. I hated hospitals, considering the last time I was in one was before I got taken to the orphanage. He didn't want to be here again.

Techno seemed to catch on because he hugged me and whispered quietly. "You're okay....It's okay.." I nodded while holding onto him and staying close. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep. Techno's breathing calmed me down and helped to keep me asleep.

Techno's Pov
---------------------

I saw Tommy fall asleep on me and sighed. This kid has been through so much and it seems like everyday, we find out even more that he's been through. I wish I could just make everything better for him. He doesn't deserve any of this. Luckily, he should be allowed to go home today since the doctors just said that It was because of him panicking. The doctors told us that we need to make sure that he's eating and taking the medicine we got. I really hope that Tommy will take the medicine and that we don't have to force him to take it.

The second I met Tommy, I felt a weird protective feeling. I don't want to fail at protecting him. He is my little brother and will be forever, I hope... I love him and I really hope he loves me just as much. I will protect him with my life, He is one of us now. I watched as doctors came in to check Tommy again just in case. I tried to set Tommy down so they could check everything but he wouldn't let go of me. The doctors seemed to have noticed this because they nodded and left the room. I decided to sleep for a bit as well and closed my eyes. Slowly falling asleep, holding my little brother close.