Hunger

(TW: Eating disorder angst, crying, trying and failing to throw up, panicking, passing out, hospital)
(Sorry I couldn't keep it fluffy for too long 😬)

Tommy POV
———————

As I woke up, I couldn't breathe slightly. I quickly jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom. I stared at the toilet, shoving my fingers in my throat, trying to get myself to puke. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get myself to throw up. I was starting to sob. I just wanted to puke out everything that was in my stomach, I felt like shit. Please please just let me puke. I heard someone come up to the door before I heard the door slam open.

"Tommy! Are you okay?!" I looked up at the person, I couldn't tell who they were. "W-who are you?!" I couldn't see who it was, I was frightened. "******" I started freaking out more, I couldn't understand them. "H-h-help P-please" I was sobbing even more. Everything hurt and the room was spinning. "Help! Help me please hurt pain help please please help" I heard someone speak but I still couldn't understand them. I was about to cry for help again but instead I passed out.

Phils Pov
--------------

I woke up to the sound of crying. Who's crying....I got up and walked over to the bathroom. "Tommy! Are you okay?!" Oh shit he didn't seem to be able to understand me and he didn't seem to be able to see me. "It's Phil Tommy" I didn't know what to do, he seemed to be panicking more. I quickly yelled out for Techno and Wilbur. They both rushed out of the bedroom and had worried faces. "Is he okay? Should we take him to the hospital ?!" I shrugged. "Tech do you think we should? You know a bit more about this than me.." Techno picked Tommy up and frowned. "I think he will be okay but at the same time maybe we should...." I nodded quickly and walked off to the car. Techno and Wilbur followed quickly. We got in the car and I quickly drove to the hospital hoping they'd be able to get him in.

We finally got there and went in. I told them all that happened while Techno gave Tommy to the doctor. We waited for a while before the doctor finally called us into the room.