Bully?

(Tw: Bullying, hitting, hatred, anxiety)

Tommy Pov
------------------

It was now lunch time and I had no clue where Tubbo and Ranboo were. Tubbo usually was sitting at the table by the time I got out of class, but I didn't see him or Ranboo anywhere in the cafeteria. I was too anxious to ask someone if they had seen them so I just stood there and waited. A guy from my technology class walked over to me. "Hey your Tommy right?" I nodded slightly and smiled a bit. "Is it true that you're Wilbur and Techno's new brother?" I stared at the guy in surprise, I didn't know anyone knew that I was. I slowly nodded.

The guy smirked slightly. "My name is Alex and I have a couple issues with your brothers." (Sorry if your name is Alex. I've had some bad experiences with an Alex) I stared at him confused. "Oh I'm sorry, I don't really know what that has to do with but I'm sorry." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the hallway. "They must care a lot about you so you're my ticket to get back at them." He pushed me into the locker and punched me in the gut. "Ow what the hell?" He continued to punch me until the bell rang. "Don't. Tell. Anyone."

I nodded quickly and ran off to class, holding my stomach in pain. I quickly ran over to my desk and saw Ranboo staring at me worriedly. I smiled at him slightly before looking down at my desk. I didn't want him to notice, I didn't plan to let anyone know. I could deal with it myself. I listened to the teacher only lifting my eyes from my desk occasionally to make sure there wasn't anything I was supposed to write down. I could tell Ranboo's eyes were on me the whole time but I decided to ignore the feeling since no matter what I wasn't gonna tell him.

Class ended and I got up still holding my stomach slightly since it hurt. Ranboo walked over to me. "What happened? You didn't show up for lunch and now you seem like you're hurt" I looked over at him. " I got a bit overwhelmed at lunch since I didn't see you guys. So I decided to eat in the hallway and I'm not hurt, just nervous." He seemed to buy this which was nice because I really didn't feel like dealing with worried friends.

———