Bruised..

Tw: bruises
Over all it's mainly fluff kinda
(Also POG I wrote a whole chapter with no Tommy POV 👍)

Tubbo's Pov
------------------

I was waiting outside of the school for Tommy and Ranboo since they both usually took more time getting their stuff. Ranboo had messaged me during one of his classes saying that he was worried about Tommy. Ranboo gets worried easily sometimes so I'm not super worried about it but then again it's Tommy. I'm glad that Ranboo has accepted Tommy into the friend group. I should probably introduce Tommy to my other friends just in case. I could also introduce Tommy to my family so that he wouldn't feel awkward when coming over.

I think they'd all like Tommy since he is an interesting person. I just worry that him and big brother wouldn't get along. Dream can be a bit much and I'm worried that he could upset Tommy. He wouldn't do it on purpose but he doesn't always understand when it's too much. I bet if I told him before he met Tommy then it'd be fine though. Besides that I think my parents would like Tommy a lot. (Who should his parents be?)

I could also invite Ranboo so Tommy is more comfortable. What's taking them so long to get here? The door opened and they both walked out. That was perfect timing. I waved them over and smiled. " So how was your day?" Ranboo smiled nervously. "My day was good, what about you, Tommy?" Tommy seemed to have been spacing out. "H-huh? Oh I-it was good." I frowned slightly but quickly changed my face into a smile. Ranboo was definitely right, something had happened. I could only hope that it wasn't something really bad.

We started walking towards our houses. Tommy seemed to be acting different then he usually would and it was only worrying me more. The wind lifted Tommy's shirt slightly, revealing a dark bruise. Ranboo immediately went over to Tommy and lifted his shirt slightly. "Oh MY What happened ?!" Tommy seemed to freeze at this. "N-nothing?"

I sighed and grabbed both of their hands quickly bringing them into my house since mine was the closest. I walked past without saying anything to my family and brought Tommy and Ranboo to my bedroom. I quickly let go of them and then went to get a medkit. When I came back to my room Tommy was laying on my bed with his head in Ranboo's lap while Ranboo played with his hair. (PLATONIC) I could tell Tommy did not choose to lay like this but he didn't seem to be fighting to get away. "Toms? Can you take off your shirt so I can see the bruises?" He slowly nodded and got up to take it off.

I frowned at the huge bruises and started to put some cream on his bruises. After I was done, he put on his shirt and I gave him some ice to put on the bruise. Tommy laid back down and put his head on Ranboo's lap. I decided to go and say hi to my parents real quick before joining them on my bed. After saying Hi to my parents, I started walking back to my room when I got a phone call. "Hello." I recognized the voice to be Tommy's dad. "Oh Hi! Why'd you call?" I don't think he has a reason to call me considering he only ever calls to say Tommy wants to meet up or talk. "Have you seen Tommy? He should have been home by now but he's not?!" I'm so stupid of course they thought he was missing, he wasn't supposed to be coming over to my house. "Sorry for the misunderstanding sir, He's at my house. He was bruised on his stomach so I brought him to my house to put ice and medicine on the bruises." Phil seemed to calm a bit at this. "Okay thank you, I'll be there in a couple hours to get him." I smiled, glad that he was gonna allow Tommy to hang out for a bit.