Don't touch my friend

Tw: Swears, Threatening?, lying to a friend(for a good reason), frighting, mention of someone trying to control your life {I think that's all but if there's something I missed please tell me}

Tubbo Pov
----------------

Tommy and Ranboo went home earlier so I'm alone while getting everything ready for school. I'm hoping that Tommy will point out which bitch thought it was okay to lay their hands on him. I swear I'm gonna kill them. Tommy is my best friend and no one hurts my friends. NO ONE.

I decided to come up with a plan incase Tommy wouldn't tell me who it was. I was about to text Ranboo when I got called down for dinner. "COMING DAD!" I quickly ran downstairs and took my seat at the table. "Hey Dream..?" Dream smiled at me and sat down in his own chair. "Yes Tubs?" I bit my lip not knowing how to say it without him getting slightly upset. "Why...why don't you like Tommy?"

He froze at that and then just frowned at me. "Tubs, he doesn't seem like someone you should be hanging out with..I'm sorry but that's just how I feel.." I don't think that's really fair..why does he get to choose who I hang out with. Dad didn't have a problem with Tommy.

"That's so stupid Dream! Tommy's amazing. I know you'll end up liking him soon. Promise. He's also Techno's new brother so" I knew Dream and Techno had a bit of a frenemy relationship but it was all good fun. I thought that would make Dream like him more but it seemed to do the opposite. "Just great. Another stuck up kid to add to that family."

"Tommy is not stuck up! Well neither is Techno or Will but still! Why can't you get over your big ego for once and allow me to have friends!?" I stood up, stomping up the stairs to my room. I'm pissed that he gets to dictate my life. I don't even care if Dad gets worried that I didn't eat my food. I quickly took out my phone to text Ranboo the plan. Ranboo answered immediately and agreed to the plan but Tommy doesn't have his own phone so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out who hurt him.

~The next day~

While walking to the meeting place, I thought of all the suspects that could have hurt him. I knew Tommy wouldn't really want to tell me but I have an idea on how to get him to. Even if I'll feel bad about it. It's for him so I hope he'll understand. I saw Tommy walking over to me. "Hey Tommy!" He smiled slightly and ran over to me. "Hi" I decided to just get to the point. "Tommy, you need to tell me who hurt you or I'm gonna tell your brothers exactly what happened." He froze slightly at that.

"Fine...it was a kid..I think his name was Alex something..." I smirked slightly. Perfect. Now it's time to show him that you don't mess with My friends. "Thanks Toms"