I think I could get used to this..

(Tw: Fluff tons of fluff)

Tommy POV
——————

Phil smiled sadly at me before clearing his throat to speak. " Tommy, I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to pick you up.. Traffic was horrible and I was trying to get there but I couldn't find a way. You also don't have a phone yet so I wasn't able to text or call you to tell I'd be late"
I nodded, starting to feel a bit stupid for thinking that he didn't try to come and pick me up. "If there was traffic how did Techno get to me...?" I was now confused. How in the world did he make it before Phil if Phil was already on the way.

"I came from our house while Phil was coming from town. Also since I know you will ask, I knew to come because Tubbo called me saying you ran into the school crying. He also told me to tell you that he really wanted to help, but his brother was running late for a game and was already mad enough." I smiled slightly at the fact that Tubbo didn't hate me.

"Well since we talked it out. What would you like to do Tommy?" Phil asked me with a huge smile on his face. "Could we go shopping for a bit and then come home and watch a movie?" I hope this wasn't too big of an ask. I didn't want to push my limits after having this conversation with them. The second I saw phil nod, I jumped up from my seat. "Yay!! Let's GO!!" I heard a soft chuckle from behind me and turned to see Wilbur and Techno laughing slightly. "Heyyyyy don't laugh at me!"

~Timeskip~

We all got out of the car and walked into the huge mall. They let me go to whatever store I wanted as long as I didn't leave without them. I quickly went into a store, finding some shirts I liked and a bee plushie. I smiled brightly and picked them up, about to head to the cash register when Phil took the things from me. I looked up at him and frowned slightly. "Oh sorry Toms. Don't worry, I'm just going to pay for them. How about you go and see if you can find anything else in this store then we can go to the next store."

I nodded and walked off to the other side of the store, looking around at everything when I suddenly felt something being placed on my head. I quickly turned around to make sure I wasn't in danger. That's when I noticed it was Wilbur that was behind me and he had put a beanie on my head. It looked like his beanie. "Will? Why'd you give me a beanie?" He just smiled brightly and shrugged.
"I bought it for you since it looks like mine. Think of it as a gift from your...older brother." I could tell that Wilbur was nervous to say that. I knew that the reason he was nervous was because I freaked out on him last time so I decided to make it up to him.

"Thanks big brother."