Night Dad.

(I don't think there's any triggers but correct me if I'm wrong)

Tommy Pov
------------------

I slowly woke up Tubbo after Wilbur left the room. Tubbo seemed to notice that I was embarrassed and didn't say anything. I walked to the kitchen to see Techno and Wilbur talking to each other. They both seemed to stop talking when me and Tubbo entered the room. I looked at Tubbo slightly worried, they were talking badly about us or something. He grabbed my hand and held it. (PLATONICALLY) I smiled slightly at him and held his hand as well. "Thanks.."

He smiled at me while holding my hand. I look towards Techno and Wilbur again and they're both smiling at me. I shrugged it off and sighed. Phil came down the stairs and smiled at us. "What do you guys want for food?" I shrugged since I didn't really care and I wasn't that hungry. I realized I was the only one that was thinking that way because the second Phil mentioned food everyone else started fighting over what they wanted to eat.

I sighed while watching them fight over where to eat. Tubbo wasn't fighting as much as the others but he still was getting the point across that he didn't want whatever they wanted. Tubbo was saying he wanted burgers, Techno wanted potatoes, and Wilbur just didn't want either of those. He groaned. "Shut up and just choose one out of a wheel or a hat." The yelling was hurting my ears but I didn't mean to be rude.

I looked over at them about to say sorry when I noticed they were writing stuff down on paper and putting it in a hat. I smiled slightly, I was glad they weren't mad. They picked a paper out of the hat and Tubbo put his hands up as victory. "Burgers!" Tubbo said happily. I giggled slightly and smiled at them. Tubbo looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back, looking over at Phil. He went to call the restaurant and order burgers for us after asking us all what we want on them.Tubbo agreed he would share his burger with me. I was grateful for that because I did not want to upset them.

~Timeskip~

After we ate, Phil told us that we needed to go to sleep. I sighed and grabbed Tubbo's hand heading up to my room. I got changed and laid down after making tubbo comfortable on the bed, Phil came inside and told us goodnight. I closed my eyes and softly whispered before he left. "Night Dad"