Big Brothers...?!

(TW: Mention of not sleeping, nightmares, and yelling)

Techno POV
———————

I stopped at Wilbur's door and knocked softly before opening the door. "Hey will..?" I whispered quietly, hoping he was awake. He moved in the bed and looked over at me. "Yeah..tech?" I could tell just from his voice that he was tired.

"Never mind..I'll talk to you in the morning.." I smiled slightly before leaving the room and going to my own. I knew I probably wouldn't sleep but that didn't bother me much since I was used to it.

~time skip (2 hours later)~

I heard someone on the steps and immediately worried that it was Wilbur. When we first got adopted, he used to get up in the middle of the night to run away and after I caught him the first time. I was too scared to let it happen again. I quickly got up to see if he was trying to leave again randomly. I didn't see him though, so I walked downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw Tommy drinking a glass of water. "What are you doing up?" The second I spoke he jumped slightly. "Oh sorry...I was just getting a drink" he looked scared, but I'm sure I just spooked him. "Okay that's fine just thought maybe you were Wilbur, so I was worried.." I said softly. He tilted his head slightly. "Oh...um sorry didn't mean to worry you.."

I nodded and looked at him for a second. "I'm gonna go to my room." I said softly and walked off.

~the next day~

Tommy POV
———————

I went downstairs in the morning and looked at the table. Techno and will were sitting there eating while Phil seemed to be in the kitchen. I slowly walked over to the table, not saying anything at all.

Wilbur waved at me and smiled. I just nodded back and sat down at the table. I could tell this upset him a bit and I started to feel bad, but I'm not gonna allow them to pity me. Pity is for weaklings and I'm not weak. I'm not weak. I'm not weak. I'm not weak. I'm not weak. I'm weak. I'm so weak. I'm weak. I'm weak.

I felt arms wrap around me and rock me back n forth. I slightly gave into their embrace. It felt good to be in someone's arms. I slowly felt myself drifting off but quickly opened my eyes. I saw Wilbur holding me while Techno rubbed my back.

Wilbur smiled softly at me. "Hey you're okay. Your big brothers are here to help"

I don't know why but that sentence sent me off. I quickly pushed away from the two and stood away from them. "You guys aren't my Big brothers! Stop lying!" I didn't realize how loud I was until I saw Phil walk in and ask what was going on.
"What makes you think I want you to be my big brothers!?"

————————————————
(Updates my take a bit because I have no more drafts at the moment so I'm gonna start working on multiple drafts and then editing. Then I will post more chapters! :D)

If you're enjoying the story could you please vote so that more people can see it. Thank you💙