Tired...

(Tws: Fluff, mention of panic attacks, some zoning out but not for bad reasons just cause he's tired, Soft tired Tommy, referring to person jokingly as servant (I hope that doesn't need a warning but you never know anymore), nicknames and cuddles (platonic!!)

It pisses me off that I even have to say it's platonic tbh like why are cuddles and cute nicknames seen as only romantic? Like things like kissing, making out, or other thing like that I get but cuddling isn't always romantic. I mean like most of the time it's not romantic, same with nicknames.

Anyways hello I'm alive and this story isn't over haha...I'm really sorry I didn't realize how long it had been since an update. I'm really bad about keeping track of time but I'm gonna try and get better at it. I hope you enjoy this chapter...if there's even anyone who's still reading this.

Hope you all had good holidays and are having a good mew year so far. <3

-Moon
———————————————-

Tommy's Pov
——————

Getting in the car, I sighed. As much as I liked Puffy I don't like therapy. I didn't like having to go through all of it and get things pointed out as normal. It was also really tiring, but I like Puffy. She was really nice and I didn't have to worry about her judging me. I also can't wait for one of the fun days. Maybe she'll teach me how to knit and then I can make Tubbo a stuffed bee! I hope the next time I go is a fun day, it'd be a lot better than talking. I kinda wanted to learn more about Puffy, they were really cool and I want to spend more time with her. Techno looked over at me and smiled slightly. "Sooo Wilbur and Dad wanted to take you out to eat to celebrate but if you're too tired, we could always make dinner at home and watch a movie or something. It'd be fun as well." I nodded. "um..I'd rather stay home..a movie sounds nice." Techno smiled and nodded, backing the car up. He starts driving to the house, while we talk about random things. I zone out a little, too tired to focus. When I finally zone back in, I noticed we were at the house. Techno opened my door for me and smiled. "I already texted them about the change of plans so they should be already getting it ready. Would you like me to carry you in?" I sputtered, "Wha-What? Why would I want you to carry me?" "Well you're tired and today was probably really stressful. You also were zoning out, so I don't know if I should trust you to walk into the house." Hmmm...I mean Techno carrying me wouldn't be the worst thing ever. It would be kinda embarrassing though, and it's just pity.. But it wouldn't be embarrassing if I was forcing him to carry me like he was my servant.

"Techno, I demand you carry me inside because you are my servant." Techno stares at me like I'm crazy. "Whatever child. I guess I'll carry you inside since I'm such a nice servant" Techno picks me up quickly. I clinged onto his arm, scared that I was gonna fall. "Techno! What the fuck?! You could have given me a warning." Techno smirked and carried me inside. I curled closer to his chest, just because he's warm! No other reason. It isn't because I'm super tired and he's comfortable...I don't even know how anyone could think that. I mean he's not even remotely comfortable...I could never...fall asleep in his arms. Yawning, I look up at Techno who's walking us into the living room. Looking at the living room, I noticed how much work they put into getting the room ready. It looks really cool, there's a blanket and pillow fort with an opening so you can see the tv. There's bowls of snacks and a couple different menus which I'm guessing are to choose what we want for dinner. Maybe Phil didn't feel like making dinner. Techno goes to set me down in the fort. "Nooo Tech don't put me down.." Clinging onto him, I hid my face in his chest. "You want me to keep carrying you?" I nodded. "Yes. You're my servant, you have to listen to me." Techno sighed fondly. "Okay fine, my prince I will not put you down. We gotta go over to tell the others we're back."

Nodding, I curled closer to him. "Okay..." Techno smiles softly and walks into the dining room, where Wilbur and Philza are talking about what else they should do. Wilbur looked up, hearing Techno's footsteps. "Tommy! You're back!" Wilbur smiled brightly, running over to us. "Wilbur, he's tired, calm yourself." Wilbur gasped slightly and nodded. "Awe was therapy a bit too much?" I nodded slightly, yawning when I went to speak. "Yeah, also Techno's my servant now. He's got to carry me until I tell him to put me down." Wilbur smiled. "Ah okay well what would you like to eat for dinner while we watch movies." I shrugged. "What do you guys want?" Techno and Wilbur both shook their heads. "No, this is to celebrate for you, so you get to choose. There's some menus in the living room if you'd like to look at them. I nodded slightly. "Okay...Techno to the living room!" He chuckled slightly and carried me to the living room, picking up the menus for me. Hmmm....there's a chinese restaurant, an italian restaurant, a burgers and chicken restaurant and a couple others. I mean Chinese sounds pretty good but I don't know if the others would be okay with that.. "Are you guys okay with Chinese food?" Techno smiled. "Yeah we all really like Chinese so that will probably be good. Are you okay with Dad making whatever we all want or would you rather just get it from the restaurant?" "Um, does he want to cook?" Techno sighed. "Don't tell him I told you but he'd love to cook some food for you even if just to see you eat." I nodded. "Okay...I'm fine with him cooking it then." Techno smiled and carried me back to the others. "The prince wants Chinese food and before you ask yes you can make it Dad" Phil smiled at me and nodded. "Okay what do you boys want?"

Wilbur jumped up. "I want fried rice and sweet and sour chicken!!" Phil sighed fondly. "Yes I know Will. I more so meant the other two since Tommy hasn't had chinese with us before and Techno almost always changes his order." Wilbur pouted. "You're so rude, dad!" Techno chuckled. "I'll take Beef and vegetables with white rice, thanks dad." Phil nodded. "And for you Tommy?" I looked at the menu thinking of what I wanted. "Um, I'll take crispy garlic chicken and either rice is fine." I smiled slightly. Phil nodded and smiled. "Anything else before I head to the store?" Wilbur shook his head and Techno seemed to be stuck in thought. "Oh some egg rolls but no pork in them!" Phil chuckled slightly at Techno's request. "Don't worry I'm not gonna forget that you don't eat pork, calm down." Phil grabs his wallet and heads out the door.