A new friend...?

(TW: Crying, mentions of past yelling, mentions of anxiety attacks )

Techno POV
——————

I watched as Tommy ran up to his room with tears streaming down his face. I don't know what made him freak out so much about that but I guess he's just not ready for us to be family.

I look over at Phil and Wilbur. "...so what now...?" I whispered quietly, hoping that we didn't ruin the chances we had of Tommy opening up.

Dad sighed. "It's okay. He's just not ready yet. He'll get there eventually...I hope"
I saw Wilbur nod in agreement and hoped that Tommy would open up soon.
"Should you go check on him Dad?" I looked at him and Wilbur.
Wilbur shook his head. "I think you should Tech.. he seems to trust you at least a bit.."

I don't think I trust myself enough for that but I agreed and walked upstairs to his room. "Tommy..?" I knocked on the door waiting for a response. I heard a small "who's there...?"

"It's me techno.. I know you're probably upset but what if I took you out to go shopping or to the park since you'll be starting school soon" I didn't expect him to agree but there he was opening the door and looking at me. "Can we go to the park..?" Tommy said softly, wiping the tears from his eyes.

I smiled. "Of course lets go" I stopped by my room to get a hoodie and my car keys.

~time skip to when they're at the park~

"Well we're here you go have some fun. I'll wait on the bench" I smiled softly at him as he ran off.

Tommy POV
——————

I quickly ran off to the swings since it calmed me a lot especially after anxiety attacks. When I got to the swings I noticed only one swing wasn't taken and it seemed like another boy wanted it.

Well shit, guess I'll just go back to techno.  I was starting to walk away from the swing when I felt someone touch my hand.

"Hi! I'm Tubbo. You must be new here right?" He smiled softly at me.

I nodded. "Hi...I'm Tommy." He didn't seem like a bad person maybe this could be a start of a friendship.

Tubbo smiled brightly. "You can use the swing first if you want." I nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

~time skip (1 hour later)~

Tubbo and I were laughing and having a good time when his phone went off. "Oh I've got to get home! Do you have a phone so we can call?" Tubbo said softly.
I shook my head. "No but I could probably use Phil's phone..."

Tubbo nodded and wrote his number down, handing me the paper. "Bye!"

After he left, I went back to techno. "Can we go home I'm tired" he looked at me and smiled. "of course"

As we were walking back, I was messing with the paper. "Hey techno..do you think Phil would let me use his phone since I don't have one?"
Techno looked at me. "Yeah depending on what it's for, why?"
I didn't mean to but I smiled brightly. "I made a new friend!"